Shortage of Black American Men in USA.

It will never work na si kwa ubaya.
There is a well documented failure in these kind of relationships.
its even a 100% Failure rate for couples who reunite after having been married and lived together back home.
If you cant work with what you have there already,dont think that importing a man will be the solution.
He will be humping your closest friends within the first 2 months of landing ata vumbi bado haijatoka.

But i`m just a Kimbelembele… - ignore my twenty years experience in this things…

I have to agree with @Ka-Buda Of all my friends who did such a thing in the States, including women, 99.9% failed. The womens’ failure was at 100%. Kenyans, West-Africans, etc. But it’s worth a try.

Sis I agree with Ka-Buda. Imports never ever work like RWNEBP. Once they land, you do all else for him or her inc getting them papers…anajichanua. I have never seen it work.

It works both ways as in the chicas that have been brought vice versa unless wee Ushoke Jamu and adapt and even then…wanarudi every day. We crossed over and changed our way of thinking and that can not be helped or ignored.

Never seen anything wrong with AA women only that they have strong personality and are liberal,people should leave all the things you see on love and hip hop behind and not generalise it,true you should avoid the ghetto ones or the ones who look ‘fake’ especially those from LA etc

It takes several months to get fully plugged into the American system, but I make enough money for both of us so no pressure. I’ve already figured out what job and where he’s going to be working once he settles down. It will be a flexible job for him so that when we have kids he can be the more available parent for doctor’s appointments, kids activities etc. He’s also welcome to be a full time, stay at home dad but I think it’s important for him to have a ka source of income for his small time needs. If he wants to advance his education in grad school, he’s also free to do that…

Thanks y’all for your sincere concerns but this one will work, trust me on that! :wink:

Ngai pls Jehova come help my Sis. OK you have agreed that you will be the man. While I thought we were looking for a man. I was wrong.

Black American women ni moto ya kuotea mbali, most are loud and abrasive.

No it won’t work and you will be back here crying. Nein it won’t work,

I can’t believe what I am reading. You honestly believe you will arrange for what an " engineer " is going to do once he gets to the states. Even any other man. Even women Chanuka once they get there. But all in all I wish you the best.

Mee too @Simiyu22… am crushed by her words. @Purple make your way home to Jamu but kuleta mtu the way you have planned you know and you know it won’t work. Poor dude.

Kwani unaimport @Mzee mzima? asking on behalf of a friend.

Mtu ya lami cheza chini

Tuangushie mahekaya… but on a serious note what can someone do juu the dating life there is a disaster. There are guys who are 50yrs plus and still single and when u tell them to import wanakataa. Importing is the only solution to many juu marrying someone who’s adapted there is also playing with fire

There’s lots of singles ( men and women) available. And very good ones too. People just become too picky and start passing judgment on them. If you really must, then you can pick an African from another country. E.g. Ghana, Zambia , Zimbabwe , Burundi , etc. Personally I would rather date and marry local there than import a wife. Especially if you have been away from Kenya for a long time. I saw disasters on people who imported a wife/ husband. They would just wake up and leave one day after serious and horrifying emotional drama. @Father Figure The 50 year olds who are single usually had a kasoro in my opinion. It s very hard to stay single if everything is good with you.

The women who are available are past 30yrs. What if you want a young girl like 23yrs. Most at that age are super focused on money and career. Alaf you can be in a small town with zero social life so you’re not meeting people. I think by the time people decide to import they’ve concluded that there’s no other option.

Even in the little towns you will find Kenyan women at that age 20-25 usually in college. Kwanza they are always looking for Kenyans because they themselves are lonely. Even if they are focused, you just get one and ride along. Social media can help you connect in the smaller towns. You can’t miss. Unless something is wrong with you.

Then why are western European and North american men obsessed with foreign dating. They’re flocking china, south east asia and eastern europe just to find traditional women. Same thing in japan men are being forced to import. Even here in kenya we see many jungus coming to find wives e.g akothee, nyota ndogo. These countries have dug themselves into a hole with their advanced economies, their environment is so antisocial and anti wife material. I think to enjoy marriage there u have to abandon traditional roles.

Lucky you! For some reason I could never, ever bring myself to get married outside my culture, which severely limited my options. Second, he must be of above average intelligence, a Christian, he must not be a sports fanatic, must be ok with waiting for marriage to have sex, must be a great conversationalist. For years, this is the man I’ve been looking for and my guy checks all the above boxes. Its amazing this lock and key thing we got going. As a bonus, he’s super handsome, tall and younger than me.
It will work my frens, just you wait!

:D:D

My dear, if you sponsor a spouse’s green card based on your US citizenship, there’s a 2 year probation period whereby if you find that the person didn’t marry you in good faith, their green card can be cancelled and they are deported back to kenya. Amadioha forbid it ever comes to that…but at least you have those 2 years to figure them out properly.