Shortest boxing career in history.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D… pole kwa masaibu.

Thanks, i decided to stick to my cross country na hio area hakuna mahari hatukukanyanga we used to follow the mainroad all the way down to Waruku alafu tunaingia ungem tunarudi na Thiongo road, or go up to Ndumbuini and onwards to kinoo and Wangige. the longest route we used to do was Utiru, kawangware, Waithaka, Dagoretti Center,Varaniki, Kinoo,Uthiru and then back to school. Life was good in Kabete especially after we discovered that we culd eat like kings in AHITI and kabete Campus, we used to stroll in during meal times like we were students there and no eye brows were raised. My first campus slice was from Kabete campus.

8 Likes

Headgear is to prevent cuts si ya kuzuia punches/concussions. plus makes amateur fighters gain courage. Hiyo “kitu” ni mouth guard, very hard to bite and the same time concentrating to throw punches, but its work is to prevent and reduce injury to the teeth, arches,lips and gums.

1 Like

:D:D:D:D:D:D

ha ha ha…

http://i.imgur.com/fzSIO6o.gif
:D:D:D:D

9 Likes

Hekaya iko chonjo. Pole kwa masaibu kakabratha.

2 Likes

sijui kwa nini nacheka

1 Like

:D:D:D:D:D

“Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.”- Mike Tyson

4 Likes

nimeche

nimecheka hadi natokwa na machozi. guys me think am nuts. nice hekaya:D:D:D:D:D:D

1 Like

Key word: thought.:slight_smile:

Lakini hustle ya A109 came later.

1 Like

…akionyesha moja nilikua naona tatu, akionyesha zote all five fingers nilikua naona ziko kaa 100…

:D:D:D:D:D:D

4 Likes

search “Evander Holyfield versus George Foreman”
also search “Butterbean”

1 Like

usijali sisi kwetu shida inakuanga p na b

2 Likes

My impressive boxing statistics
1 fight 1 loss by TKO

2 Likes

Ni TKO ama RKO ndio ulipewa?

…nice hekaya

2 Likes

Hii ndio marundurundu ama?

2 Likes

@introvert hajaona hii aweke sketch

Ngoja niisome saa hii tu.

Hehehe.
Lelax @kah tony, jamaa experienced trauma to the head.
Hekaya swaffi ES.

2 Likes