Shots Fired...

Most likely they have that right. Si sheria inasemanga hivyo? I’ve forgotten my Citizenship Act lakini.

I have been watching al jazeera and those guyz are really on our case .They are saying kenyan security forces have not linked any terror attacks to the camp. Having said that i think its time the camps were closed both daadab and kakuma our hospitality to this refugee has to end at some point. Sadly this is the point

All these International Media houses have an “Agenda” to support or sell to the masses. prior to Al Jazeera, the western and/or jewish Agenda was taken by most as the truth and nothing but the truth. The middle East (read Qatar) decided to change this trend and tell its story. China has CCTV. Africa needs its own International Media house to tell its story. We cant always rely on others to tell our stories. CNN and Al Jazeera will always portray its news the way its masters deem fit.

5 Likes

If you watch empire, listening post and also fault lines and other documentaries on Al Jazeera you will realize almost all of them are taking an aim at how the western system is crumbling and needs urgent reforms. I have to admit before Al Jazeera, I used to think the U.S system is almost perfect

Hebu ukipata nafasi, watch RT News too. I really liked documentaries they did a while back on GMOs.

will make a point of checking it out

Al am saying is that we are trying to repartriate refugees back to a warzone where alshabab is eager to welcome them and tell them how much kenya is to blame for their woes. Hii nikama ile hasty retreat ya US from Iraq. They have even a bigger mess that will take decades to clear.

You can hardly ever repartriate those who were born at the camp. Its not reasonable. Closing the camp is a baaad idea. We can only stop its expansion safely

Naona wakenya hapa mko na ego mingi sana na you have 400 kilometres of unsecured border and a corrupt and inept security system. Not to forget you have a community straddling across the border. Its not like we have a lock and key for borders when we close the camp. We also might upset things in somalia and have a fullscale guerilla war.

1 Like

Aiih. the US system is fuckin up the whole world.
watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fbvquHSPJU

Bookmarked will watch in the evening

How?

Stop people from coming in and giving limited citizenry status to families that have children older than 12years but born here. Those who genuinely wish to go back to somalia can do so using a one way ticket. H0wever, this is a project for like 15 years of rigorous work and not an abrupt deportation. Am also sure that not many want to go back.

RT ni ya wapi Doc?

Russia. Available on SES-5 @5°E and Yahsat 1A @52.5°E. In English.

1 Like

I agree this is just a knee jerk reaction to the problem and not a solution to insecurity due to al shabab

1 Like

No, they don’t. Ile katiba mlipigia kura kama masokwe inasema every person who was a citizen immediately before the effective date retains the same citizenship status as of that date.

Kenyan Citizenship may be acquired by birth or registration. A person is a citizen by birth if on the day of that person’s birth [whether or not the person is born in Kenya] either the mother or father of the person is a Kenyan citizen.

As for children, a child found in Kenya who is, or appears to be, less than eight years of age, and whose nationality and parents are not known, is presumed to be a citizen of Kenya by birth. A child who is not a Kenyan citizen, but is adopted by a Kenyan citizen, is entitled to apply to be registered as a citizen.

A person who has been lawfully resident in Kenya for a continuous period of at least seven years, must first satisfy the conditions prescribed by an Act of Parliament, [ the Kenya Citizens and foreign Nationals Act Act No 31 of 2011] and then apply to be registered as a citizen.

Kwa kifupi, you do not obtain the status of a citizen just by being in Kenya since the middle ages.

The point is even if we don’t repatriate, and then say no more refuges coming in, the guys multiply like rats.

4th generation IDs will go a long way in reducing this fuckin shabaab menace

Assuming there’ll be no underhand tactics to obtain the same.:frowning: