Should a man be worried?

:D:D:D:D

but for the sake of juicing the tread up amma let you guys fly on your imaginations…

me?

yeah…they do…i had thought so too

it tells you she can put pants on the head very fast if invited by any of those other niggers. just refer to other women with a touch of how neat they look, e.g the shopkeeper with a nice braid. the flat rummy mpesa girl at the gate. see how she will react.

This things happen in real life. When I keep mentioning my friends and family I mean it. Nimeona mengi.

i actually gave this advice to my friend

wapi thread ya kutafutan atm receupt:D:D:D

:D:DSiku moja atakwambia naskia ule brayo wa subaru forester ako na mjulubeng kubwa… jua tu sio kuskia ni yeye amepewa hio mjulubeng

Unatombewo

Kuoa ni ujinga tuu

Women are like that. You should not bother. Ata usijistress. Those people are never content. If you get worried by things like these even if you change women a million times. it will be the same.
Just make sure when she mentioned these people ignore it and pretend you dont know them and you aren’t aware they exist.

Vijana nimekuwa nikiwaonya when you decide to settle down with a woman, choose brain and character. Yani mkiona yellow yellow thigh mnafikiria na makende. Wacheni kuangalia matako na Sura pekee. Shauri yenu hamskizi wazee. Mimi I can’t regret, 13 years plus in this business.

Bana ata mimi in this case leo nimeshangaa

Siwezi kumbuka link. @Brikicho Bantureh si utupee hiyo link

Brains and character are what holds it together. Looks come and go and can also be destroyed by illness or accident.
Mimi mtu hana akili hatuwezi kusikizana. Anionyeshe what he is made of.

Be very worried!

Shukuru hakuuliza "ule buda mwenye @mboro mbidzo "

Akili == $$

nooooo…apana…sasa tuoe wenye wako na zgwembe na haga kunyi ngumu?