Should I accept this liability?

Pole ssana

You will soon be a daddy. Congrats, you are guilty as charged

Having raw sex with women you don’t intend to have babies with = beta male. Now you are in the lady’s frame, she can control you with allegations. One way or another utatoa pesa either ya abortion, kulea ama reputation damage amongst your community ukiruka mimba. Eat the fruits of your labor, stupid simp.

Wa meffi male kama wewe naye?

you can get a paternity test while pregnant, and the safest way to do so is with a Non-Invasive DNA Prenatal Paternity test (NIPP). This test requires only a blood sample from the mother and a simple cheek swab from the possible father, and can be performed as early as eight (8) weeks into the pregnancy

i could recommend this ones for this fellow…

POA Sana. BETA male , umepotea Sana ? Kwani mashida imekukalia Sana?

kunguru utaoa nugu kama wewe

Hehe

Zii meffi male, mimi sio kiti ya mashida kama wewe. Tuliza kende ujinga inaeza kukuishia huu mwaka hopefully

Just visit your local NHIF register her,look for affordable hospital,uliza maternity fees both cs and normal.Start saving,buy nguo za mtoto na uanze kuenjoy nunu vizuri bila wasiwasi

Kwa Nini uko na mafeelings hivyo ? Mimi Sina mashida my fren

of course

vile hukutuuliza ukimwendea, jisort na mashida zako

Thanks

Never ever. The rule here is never accept any liability untill proven guilty (section 3 Kenya talk)

Don’t let that bitch pin another nigga’s baby on you dude. Wewe mwenyewe umesema you used protection and your dick only slipped unprotected a little bit but didn’t nut. How the fuck then did you fertilize her eggs?

OK … Let me load halafu ni cuje kucomment …!

Theoretically or practically proven to work?

Pantless…no…noooh…I decided to go slow and it was a thong
Hapa ndio ulikuwa guilty as charged

does work.and to proove zaidi,you can do the regular one when kiddo is here.