Should I become an IT Author? Convert spurious rambling

And of course after viciously those chicken quesedillas witha a Frapuccino and Gatorade to chase…the chicken is like my SPINACH popeyes style and a sugara rush from Brownies…time to ease off and reflect on King Yellwman Himself: We have to have fried 50 old skul cassetes dubbing, playing and rewinding that stuff…

“How we say this evening we’ve got a party …Yellowman made it…They used to say some that me don’t made it…me set it…”

“Say if you have a start then there must be and end…say if you have a paper you must need a pen now…Bwoy tell you Yellowman have too much girl friend now…your area bwoy me have a hundred and ten…say all of dem they have a yellow children say all of them dem have a yellow children”…

Say arguments me got enuff arguments lord …say arguments me got enough of arguments…Me enter in the House Of Parliament…Prime Minister and his wife have to keep silent …Ka True Yellowman ka talk intelligent…

Bwoy tell ya Yellowman voice it sounds like FM…the other is a voice sound like AM…

I was trying to emulate “Yellow’s feat of 110”…I seemed to highly in the realm of emojis and emoticons…or how many of mini-Me s might be running around in different countries I have lived in…the potential to make a baby had one necessary precondition: UNTRACEABLE 9 months later…so I can only speculate…

Oh

OhI remembered you indicated there were chatrooms for everything. Please point me in the direction of one of tbose that “don’t respect gender distinction”. What I have found is when you go to the dark alleys of cyber space where men and women go to either tickle their fancies, or in the case of men, mandatory physical necessities?
Typical scenario: We have all ranging from “platonic/non-sexual”(which study after study has revealed about 95% of men have severe allergies against) with a roughly 5_to_1(female dominance–would be much higher with more female overall); through a continuum all the way to the “No Strings Attached”/or where men might “in pretence” may begrudgingly appear to espouse FWB as a fallback there is approximately 20_to_1 Male dominance(women it is rumored must go through an year long process to ensure if indeed they are qualified -95% failure rate). And now the million dollar question; a forum.
In US there a bunch of subscription based variants of these or the free craigslist(the dumpster for moral depravity in the society, and ruled by women. Its amazing the things you will see there. Ladies are just as crooked in the mind as men (but sheer hormonal fortuity grants men a commanding lead in the follow through). Hi guys, so my husband and I were speaking and he would love to watch me going at it with a BBC; and MANY married men scramble against each other for male male oral as side pickings; since men are usuallly between “standby” or at “attention” and never at ease…the scores are settled lightning fast; while the ones with worthy photos(a woman would have anywhere between 20 and 50 to choose from-all perfect)…
So my question in which that whole continuum is construed no differently by men relative to women.?
Oh work is over…time to roll home …let me know the answer to the second to last sentence.

Go make me an android app to track a matatu from mwiki to town. That app will receive gps locations from an embedded sensor in the vehicle. The driver will have to enter fares collected every time he gets into the CBD, otherwise his phone rings every five minutes.

Inbox me for further details.