Should Mwinzi Renounce Her US Citizenship? I don't think so!

Where is that not possible? I renounced my Kenyan birthright to get the jobs I wanted. All she needs to do is do the right thing. Turn down the job which she should not be holding anyway with her dual nationality. But clearly she has some vvvvvv tall connections.
No-one is forcing her to denounce the American citizenship but she should not be repping Kenya in that capacity.

Indeed.

Huu ni upuzi, she can opt out

You actually can. The other day was watching on YouTube this white American who has lived in Japan for like 2 decades and decided to renounced his US citizenship so as to be granted Japanese citizenship.

Hii kitu tumediscuss leo asubuhi na nikawaambia hizi ni side shows and formality za siasa. Mwende has already reported to job.

I can bet that, as a close associate to Mwende, she would rather die than denounce her American Citizenship.

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/mwende-mwinzi.123468/

Wacha kurudia rudia discussions.

Never ever renounce your 1st world citizenship for a job in some 3rd world shithole

Upusu.

Guys are missing the main point. She should turn down that job and whoever authourised the clearances sacked ASAP. Conflict of interest. There are many other jobs she can do whilst holding dual nationality. Just not highly sensitive and diplomatic jobs. Naaah man.

Wewe Ni mujinga na haunanga akili kama asha report job why is she suing her immediate boss Monica Juma As a matter of urgency ?

Patriotism is not some piece of paper, it’s what is in the heart.

No one is forcing her to take up the job so she can “renounce” the job , she wont die without the job!:D:D:D:D

Sadly, your friend lied to you kama vile @uwesmake amesema… Why sue that she should be posted?

You’re wrong on this my friend, not in the US.

I think that she’s just being selfish and she’s just testing the waters. Being the patriotic Kenyan she claims to be, she should respect the Kenyan laws regarding this issue. No one forced her to accept the nomination; she could have easily turned down the offer.

Enda pale nyayo house uone ni watu wangapi wana aquire new citizenship ya Kenya while denouncing their citizenship acquired from birth

:D:D:D:D:D

What’s the point of dual citizenship if one will be forced to denounce one.
I’d suggest her to decline the appointment as the easy way out but again, this case has to be discussed so us to understand the issue of dual citizenship.

Exactly, example, these high profile scandals worth billions committed by patriotic Kenyans holding only Kenyan citizenship.

KWISHA!

No one is forcing her to take the job, she can remain as a private citizen and exercise her true loyalties to the USA without interference from anyone.

She is supposed to become a public servant and accountable to the people of Kenya not to foreign state actors. It is clear from her statements and actions that she falls short on where her heart and loyalties lie. She should have her appointment revoked without any further debate and hullabaloo.

She can seek Drumpf’s attention for an ambassadorial appointment if she is dying to be one.

[SIZE=7]Somalia’s president renounces US citizenship[/SIZE]
Somalia’s president renounces US citizenship - Washington Examiner