Should one be worried if a lady doubts your love for her.

I lurve him to bits. I married late according to KT MGTOW standards …not in my early twennies. Naaah. One day I will tell you how we met.

Shemale Alert

furk off a$$hole… Hmm that’s a compliment to your sensibilities

KT MGTOW set standards for themselves, I see the sense in some of their units but as sure as hell won’t take the entire course.

What matters is mutual benefit to both parties… health wise, finance, spiritual, emotional etcetera.

Companionship is a wonderful and soul enriching voyage

Pelekea Dr Love pale Mukuru hizi maswali… Kama sio tuko wangapi we do not know anything else

Problem is the companionship able to sustain a period of brokenness, disease, immobility, incapacity, in you as a man.

Do you believe as a Man the woman you have NOW can stay by your side if you were shot like Dj Evolve?

Do you believe Dj Evolve current girlfriend will stay with him, or rather beside him for the rest of his life? Theoretically we assume he was the BEST BOYFRIEND providing else and Non-Cheater

I believe the woman I’m with now is perfectly capable of making up her own mind, so assuming she will stay or flee is arrogant and a failure on my imagination.

:D:D:D:D
:D:D:D:D:D:DYou are just afraid to say NO.

You see, you are 100% sure the companionship is there when things are okay but when calamity strikes you live out of your imagination hehehe.

But that’s how things are sadly, 99% of women will flee its not your mistake at all bro.

It’s the 1%that I’m interested in, unlike you I’m willing to admit that she holds her own mind and can chose to bear the storm or not.

When will people like you understand that a lady has control of her mental faculty?

But that “mental faculty” likes you when things are okay and she has to decide if to stay with you when shits hits the fan right?..

That’s what even me am saying…

In short, now things are okay you are 100% sure she will be there but when shits hits the fan you are 99% unsure if she will stay… Correct… Isn’t?

I’m 100% unsure if she’ll stay, and point of correction.

It’s If $hit hits the fan not when, pessimism is a slippery slope

She’s definitely projecting. She probably doesn’t love that guy at all (loves his resources instead) and is probably stepping out on him. She now needs to convince herself that the guy doesn’t love her and he deserves the things she does behind her back. Si you know women and taking responsibility of their actions ni kama maji na mafuta hazipatani. Ukimeza red pill you start to see such theatrics for what they really are; projections. Anyways, since “your friend” sound blue pilled, there’s nothing you can do now. Let him marry that chic then she’ll red pill him with all the mind fuck and shit tests she’ll put him through.

ha ha i differ with many opinions here. that is how a relationship should be…the lady should be the one wondering if you love her, and trying to please you always,pushing you to commit and such… why ? because the reverse is always a disaster… it should never come to a position where a man asks his gf/wife if she loves him… or begging a lady to get committed …it ends in tears…

Some of the stuff makes sense that is for sure but 80% does not. Just like feminism. You cannot tar everyone with the same brush.

could be she’s doggin ya mate.
Hii kuuliza is cover, trying to convince herself that you (because of your efforts in this relationship), are the deal.
Ukipeleleza hapo kando pana kitoi kinamkabithi bigG:D
Guessing she also implies ya dogging her, and how she will never forgive ya if you ever take a bite of maembe dodo.
very sad, but what a man to do?
go stealth for sometime and observe it from a far.

True

Precisely, it’s much more easier to sway a thousand by appealing to their prejudices.

There seems to be a sustained campaign on the institution of family.

Indeed there is. But we have to stand firm and believe that we are on the right path. I see happily married couples or so I thought go their separate ways and co-parent happily and responsibly without involving the family courts, child support agency and social services. I also see a country that is trying to encourage marriage after decades of watering this down by encouraging divorce and being enablers via the welfare system. I see a lost people. I strongly believe that people should not procreate if they are not in it for the long haul.

Marriage and parenting are 2 different ishus.

Marriage is a beautiful thing. V hard work but still well worth it.

That is the absolute truth

Huyo mwenyewe si ni yeye pia hakuamini

Oh spare us the crap. When she slid into a relationship with him, was he reading love advice books? Or suddenly she has realized that she ain’t being loved right? Love is freely given and should thus be received. That woman is cheating.