Should you get a partner like you or opposite to you?

kunyi wewe mscheew

Exactly! It’s a sliding scale based on some semblance of complimentarity. Just because you the same values doesn’t mean you’re the same.

What does being the same or being different mean anyway, the OP should start there.

Also, desire cannot be negotiated.:smiley:

[ATTACH=full]133717[/ATTACH]
Lonzo disagrees with you.

Here is one truth, hinging on being a priori, through countless instances of consistency with specific a posteriori truths; that two identical characters, and specifically of the “thick skinned type” is a recipe for disaster. On the other hand we should be careful to analyze the differences; for example if a lady comes and tells me she wants a born again husband, I will politely decline, on the specific basis of my forefathers, whose cultures and traditions were seriously abridged by colonization, and with that these supranatural tales from irrelevant patches of far deserts full of fantastic superstition. There was this nonsense word: supercalifragilisticexpialidocious nonsense word that actually exists that I ascribe to those “barbaric” imports in my perspective by the Europeans, as barbaric as they found our own cultures.
On the other hand it is noteworthy that, if you look very closely, at two dangerous psychopaths; Pablo Escobar gunned down I believe in 1993 or so for egregious crimes that can’t even be fully itemized, as well as one El Chapo Guzman who was a kingpin of some dangerous cartel in Mexico, can’t remember Sinaloa or which one, as its been long since I checked: notably their wives or favorite women were very benign ladies, and those MONSTERS were EXTRAORDINARILY GENTLE, and never even disrespected those ladies either, while carrying out gruesome and very gory mass murders etc.,elsewhere simultaneously.
Another quick example would be Eva Braun, the highly unconventional mistress of Hitler, that he ultimate married shortly before their joint suicide. She was very naive, and easy going, which are adjectives you will be seriously hard pressed to find them being placed in any proximity of 100 pages or so, close to the very name Hitler.
Oh and of course, a talk on brutality of figures wouldn’t be doing Kenyans a favor bypassing the one and only “Total Man” aka “The Auckland Bull” aka The late Nicholas Biwott. He had three wives, and you simply could NOT convince at least two of them Biwott ever carried out any atrocious acts.
Me and my wife: We are two very different characters, yet similar way in others. I actually thought after we got married she will just up and go due to my tendencies, but ironically, we are learning to be more realistic, in the knowledge that you are simply not going to fully rehabilitate a grown up human being. We were academic rivals,in Primary, she always one or two behind myself, and FUNNY ENGOUGH we DID NOT SPEAK back then, but we are married now. We are both independent and stubborn, with my stubborn nature probably almost infinitely more than hers, because I have simply not seen many human beings as hard headed as myself, and anyone who knows me well would fully concur. But we have held ok so far, and we focus on the commonalities, contrary to early marriage, when spouses are usually like cats and dogs fighting furiously the first couple years of marriage before stabilization and prosperous thereafter lives tend to be resultant.

I like you boy