Shukran

I will try it, thanks

@wheelz pia mimi iko na hio shida, gari ya mama imewaka taa na ni less than two weeks old, what is???

[ATTACH=full]30498[/ATTACH]

Hio ata @Guru anajua

1 Like

Hiyo HAIWEZI saidika. Uza tu gari mblo…

1 Like

aki woishe @Meria Mata it has been so long since i gazed upon a thigh. Pris kindly fix that. Teeeeeenks!

1 Like

kwanza weka mafuta.
alafu, enda diagnosis.
CEL will almost always mean that your car is about to go bad.
is your engine oil leaking? is there no water kwa radiator? kuna shimo mahali?
die. a. gno. sis.

Hiyo ni Engine management light and the first thing to do is check that fuel cap imefungwa tight kabisa.
If the cap is fully closed, 9 out of 10 times its to do with fuel and air intake.
Its Not as serious at it sounds and it just takes you to Change the Sensors or the Valves which will be easily identifiable when you do a proper Diagnosis.
A good mechanic can clean “Dirty” valves (EGR or MAF valves) and put it straight back in costing you less than it would to buy a new one.
If its a problem with the sensors,they are not expensive at all.
Baadaye he can delete the faults and the light will go off!!!.. Yippiiiiii…

2 Likes

Thanks bro.

Excellent Google Mechanics, adding to our collection of Google experts

1 Like

:D:D:D:D

I educated myself on this particular problem last year because it just wouldn`t go away on one of my vehicles.
Some of us live in vehicles as a career so for you to label someone a Google Mechanic just because they responded to a question , confirms that you are a Brain-dead moron who suffers from a more severe form of inferiority complex than i first feared.

3 Likes

Now is the perfect time to take your own advice - nothing is ever serious in KTalk

PS: My comment about Google mechanics was a joke. Peleka mafeelings -----------------> huko

1 Like

By the time someone posts a problem here,they are not in a Joking mood.
Stress za gari and mechanical problems are worse than relationships problems saa zingine so if you Nothing constructive to add to a Discussion then i suggest you shut TFUp!.. Bure.

2 Likes

Ok. You win

2 Likes