Si gazeti imeingilia Jimi Wanjigi....

Target locked. KANU A fighting KANU B

You dont make sense, though I know why you want to advance that line of argument. Do you remember this guy went to court to bar Jeff Koinange and Tony Gachoka from metioning him in Koinange’s show. Gachoka had claimed that Wanjigi was Angl-Leasing and Anglo-Leasing was Wanjigi. A warrant of arrest against Koinange was actaully issued by the court. So, the crooked nature of the man has been an open secret

http://www.nation.co.ke/image/view/-/3987384/highRes/1684901/-/maxw/600/-/50b8xt/-/jamespic.jpg

It’s all about babuon shouting from the rooftops about corruption then engaging in a deathly embrace with the most corrupt in the land.
We have talked endlessly about the double standards he practices.

Ujuaji tu

There goes the agent of the articles’ sponsor

sociopath ni njia ya kwenda wapi?

Kwanza Githongo and the dad owes everything they have to the Kenyatta family…

Wanjigi wants NASA to win badly. SGR phase two haiwezi mpita hivyo tu. these are the kind of guys who can finance PEV just to force a power sharing government.

when you have a tainted past, and Joshua welcomes you to his side, your sins are forgiven, and you become safi kama Joshua.

Wajalipwo.

Whoever said this is deconstruction, he was right. No one has ever dug this deep into JW life. He’s now an open book.
In keeping with tradition, mystery breeds fear and some “untouchableness” (sic). With that gone, he’s as exposed as a naked chic in uwesmakes fun cargo (yeye huiita x6).
If nasa loses, then I believe he’ll become a clear target. If they win, nasa should never lecture us on matters corruption.

Wakubwa, what an interesting time to live in, Daily Nation has published the knock out of the century against Billionaire Jimmy Wanjigi.
Jimmy sponsored Jubilee in 2013 but parted ways after election.
Jimmy is now bankrolling NASA and the state is irked.
Anyway, my pedestrian analysis tells me the greatest spy agency in Africa sponsored the story. I could smell it.
Anyway, viva NIS! What a tackle!
PS: NIS i’m still waiting for ata “clerical” job offer.

They say in Swahili Nyani Haoni Kundule, you have just read that he funded Jubilee in 2013 and he was the brains behind UHURUTO. When did you stop liking him. Arap Cholera took over his dealings?

Bado, as revealing as it is, there is a lot of info sanitized in that article on his life and his current associates. It dwells a lot on wanjigi past life but not recent. His current corrupt associates and plots have not been mentioned. For example no mention is made of why he was banned for conducting business in Tanzania. He has had several trips to Tz with babuon but his corrupt deals backfired over there. Lastly absolutely no mention of his cartel in Mombasa who previously controlled the port and corrupt deals there. I even suspect he sponsored this article to prevent a more damaging one from coming out.

Which would be a very smart thing to do. Unless now it’s your team telling him “chunga. Unaona ni kama Hii ni mbaya, endelea basi kupayuka.”

He…he…since when did President Uhuru need money from anyone? Desperation galore. Yes he tried to insert himself into Jubilee alliance in late 2012 to 2013 when UhuRuto was already a reality but you can’t buy a multi billionaire who has no need for money but wants to fulfill his legacy. Kubali 4 and half years later on the opposition still stinks of high corruption from deeds and association. Githongo eats from the west and wanjigi is spending all he ate in grand coalition to try get the tap opened again.

I think the paper was careful to only write what they could defend in court bearing in mind that nobody wanted to be quoted discussing him. They have given enough information for the reader to connect the dots. A lot of damaging information is in those articles, there is no way he could sponsor them

Boss Not My own words words from the same newspaper that informed your comment. Again I thought you were informed who lied to you that politicians use their money during elections…aish

https://media.giphy.com/media/I4Jmrcjnr8Zfq/giphy-downsized-large.gif
Eti NIS is the greatest spy agency in Africa?