Siblings

Us we meet when we can. Like we meet as bros almost every weekend or after two weekends tunacheki game pamoja. The sisters are abroad so we talk on our WhatsApp group almost daily. Blood is so thick, there are times we fight but after a minute it’s back to normal. Tutaongea as if nothing happened.

Hopefully you’ve all come to a consensus on how u will divide the monies once the land is sold. At times pesa ikiingia naye shetani ndio hutokelezea.

Yes. We all want to get paid but still want to have a little left over for emergencies

Most of the younger siblings only call when they need something from you.

Mi na daughter wa Mrs. Njoro tuko tight. Just the two of us, akona ka familia kake and soon ntakuwa na kangu. We always talk/chat to make up for the distance between us.

Niaje animal and forest guard.Kwani siku hizi hauna matusi.Ama umegawiwa kakitu baada ya kws kuuza that rare breed of Zebra

It all depends on how you behave around them especially you being the first born. Are you so serious when you are around them? Again if you helped them alot when young they will subconsciously treat you like a father.

Hiyo ya seriousness na strictness is my major undoing.But i like the fact they still.come.to.me when in need of something

So basically you’re a tool to them :D:D

So

I think you are a good 1st born, that hey come to you. Ours is a bible basher but siku hizi tumemkomesha sana… but we are vvv tight regardless…despite the air miles between us all. We had not all met for years in one place…we met at Dad’s funeral something he always prayed for. Atee kaee mutangiuka inyuothe one day na shiana? it happened but too late.
But we remain tighter than thieves and this includes our in-laws. Our MILS love us too…because like I preach, you are what you attract. It is not unusual to catch any of us with another one’s MiL shopping or doing something together.

Hapa sijakuelewa

You said

they still.come.to.me when in need of something

You only go to the tools when you need to use them. So if your siblings only come to you when in need then you’re like a tool to them.

Anyway way you interpret suits you

Mkioa mabibi watawaseparate. Kama mshaoa it’s just a matter of when.

Plus that white giraffe that has already gotten two other white giraffes…

Moving on,me and my siblings,one on WhatsApp,the other,call only. When one needs something. But since I go home regularly,we catch up correctly.

I like visiting home.Hiyo kupasua kuni jioni,kulisha ng’ombe ukingoja sunset, kuingisha kuku is the greatest feeling.Our lastborn as usual has to be persuaded to do those chores when we are away.
One time niliwekelea yeye ngwanju hadi mom akapiga nduru.
Despite all those he still look upto me just like those others

Mundu mukaa hafaii kuwa separate .loosely translated as person who comes should no split your siblings bond especially ya wanaume

Such a great feeling.

Looks like hii marriage ilikuokoa sana. One can tell that it’s a huge validation for you and we can smell your desperation to sound like you were such a wife material and now have morphed into a dutiful wife.
Swali ilikua maneno ya siblings not MIL hekayas and not how the like you.