Side Effects of PEP

:D:D:D:D:Dchunga haemorrhoids

Wueh! Ogopa haemorrhoids aisee.
Kuna wakati I had them after living in a slum for 3 months I guess nilitoa infection Kwa hizi choo zao and I’ll never forget the experience.
Nilikuwa nimefura Hapo Kwa bulls eye it was most taumatising taking a dump, and for 3 straight days I could only get out of bed to go pee or shiet!
It was hell

Ala. I thought hemorrhoids were only experienced mtu akishit and only came about as a result of constipation. Sikujua ni infection

PEP should not be misused otherwise when you eventually catch the dreaded disease, you will have to be put on second line ART. Very dangerous for your immunity and life. Always condomize.

Threads kama hizi ndio hufanya nione I made the right decision kuachana na lanyes permanently

Boss make sure you complete the 28 days dose!!!,otherwise the pep might fail,and you know the consequences.

I was given for 14 days not 28days I don’t know why?

Around 2020 time ya corana I got hemorrhoids. That thing is embarrassing. Ukienda Choo it’s like unakatwa na blades kwa rectum Bana. I went to several hospitals in Nairobi without kupina until I was directed to a private doctor in karatina for colonoscopy. That guy ako na patients kama 30 a day for surgery you don’t just walk in
That’s the only guy who made me heal

Tell me about your dietary habits? Lots of meat? No water? No fiber? Ama hemorrhoid ni infection yake kivyake?

that’s was in 2020. Am not married so bachelor kupika ilikuwa shinda.

My diet I eat meat like twice a year, I don’t like eggs, bananas, garlic, I used to consume a lot of wheat products.

After that situation I changed completely. I can’t eat in hotel more than twice a week. I cook my own food daily I try to improve on what I cook. So far so good. Even my weight is better

You eat meat twice in a year? Where do you derive your proteins?? But what products are roughages so sielewi exactly what triggered your hemorrhoids

Am complicated human, meat Mimi hukula especially in function only Ata nikuwe na million ngapi kwa account sijawahi nunua for my consumption.

Last time I ate chicken meat I was in class 7, diarrhead karibu nikufe I guess that’s why nazichukia.

For eggs saa hii ndio am trying to consume 2 after 2 days

I didn’t consume cooked banana before but I changed this.

Basically I have a lot of things I dislike but am reversing slowly now for my health reasons.

Izia bradhe. But maji mob na greens is enough

Yea and never force shit kila time

all what you have is ANXIETY … RElax

Go mathare hospital upate remaining dose free @Rock1117

Another side effect guys: Avoid alcohol at all means when using pep.

Hata mimi nilipatiwa half dose nikaambiwa the niendee zingine after kumaliza

Did you? Shinda yenye ilifanya nikuwe na doubt ni docki alinishow after 14days niende apime Tena. He can’t know by that time earliest ni 3 months. He might doing it for cash. Hii option ya Pep ni Mimi nili insist I think wakatake advantage

Day 10 Symptoms: i started feeling an itchy feeling in my anus (The area around the asshole).

yaani unaskia kujikuna matako (hapo kwa Asshole), na haiwachi. I know it’s crazy lakini inabidi utumie tissue kujikuna.