Side Hustle

4th quarter

That’s the annoying part of doing biz in Kenya, everything is a craze. You start something and we all want in, since there are no controls in our systems, no unions, no order.

I have the same fears too

Madam stima iliharibika hapana weka pesa yako huko.

Stima Investment Sacco board ousted in Sh500m land fraud probe - Business Daily

i would rather go with units trusts (compounded every month)

Like which one?

CIC,britam etc, saccos might have a slightly higher interest rate but you lose on the compounding angle.

Research and learn online forex…once you have learnt enough, practise with a demo account until you prove yourself that you are good to go ahead and invest. Invest 100k and trade responsibly.
I make an average of 14k a day…some days i get upto 30-60k profit and some days I count losses. But generally, whatever I make from online trading is far much better than any other job that one may offer. Do it whenever you are free and you will eventually quit your job and you will be on your laptop for about 16hrs a day! Try it and you will understand why i laughed when I read 400k capital for 1k ROI.
You can also find 4 good traders with similar capital and invest 2million and enter sure and higher lots and walk out with millions in a day. Learn this stuff and you will thank me.

Warren Buffet. 3 biggest mistakes a man can make. Liquor, Ladies and Leverage

Hehe…Warren Buffet is not a symbol of wisdom. His success doesn’t translate to him being an all-knowing man. I have been into online forex for 4 months now my returns are enough to prove me that warren buffet was wrong. You may keep following warren buffet, for you accept that he is better than you. I refuse to believe in any businessman’s quotes, it is his personal view.

Kuwa mpole. We were there when forex was the next big business, almost 10 years ago. Guys bought Subarus and were balling hard. Where are they now? Wengine karibu warukwe na akili when the tide changed and losses were the order of the day. You are not special and have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

As I said earlier, I don’t look at others status and judge what to do and what not to. The ones you claimed to have bought Subarus gambled out of greed for huge amounts in less time. I have had such greed in my first month and lost a good amount. It was out of my indiscipline.

Since Atul shah lost 40B and shutdown Nakumatt, Carrefour was wrong to have established new retail stores in Kenya, that is your mentality! And you claim to know it all.

Speculation vs Investing. You will learn the difference quickly enough

mpatie time. Atalilia kwa choo kujiona ule mbaya

From what I see, he is wiser than your experiences and he is not greedy but patient… So let him write his history peace… Maoni yenu yamezingatiwa na kukataliwa… Asante.

NV opinions are useless in this forum, Pumbaff!! Nigga had to open another account hahaha

Which forex?

Who gives a rat’s ass, let him do him - keep winning, you do you - keep losing

Atul Shah did not lose 40 billion. You are stupid.