Signature Looks

You should feature in “I shouldn’t be alive”.

Hehehe.
Shait.
My son had dreadlocks too lakini at some point they had to go because of conformity shuleni.
That was one of the hardest talks I have had to give him.

wewe ndo umeishi

hapa hakuna sheria nimevunja afande,
kuvuruta bangi sio hatiam kushikwa nayo ndio hatia
the gang was not illegal
extortion hio na kataa kabisa, ata mpaka leo in bus stops around the country ukijaza gari unapewa pesa, they used to give us the money willingly after kuskia how we persuaded the one who didint
between the changaa drinker and the seller, who is @pamba supposed to arrest.
sijawai skia indecent dressing ya mwanaume
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

ustake jua what happened after mungich took over our bus stop.

Ehe endelea…

Trouser mbili, hapana. Usiniite afande, Mimi tu I’m an Elder wa Kijiji na naona tu kuna makosa mingi hapa.

nimepatana na msee jana akakwom na hiyo line, ati ni saa ngapi brathe…nikamshow ni usiku nikiendanga

we organised ourselves and armed with all maner of crude weapons we ambushed them, hell we were kona mbaya the baddest passie in the city, all business in githu zilifungwa as this battle raged and by saa nne the bustop was back under our control, imediatly pesa zile gari zilikua zinatoa tukapandisha, little did we know that mungich had taken over all the bustops in Nairobi, from Ruiru, to Njiru, to Berndola, To Ruaraka to Kawangware Uthiru and Dagoretti, theyy were 1000 times bigger than kona mbayaand they were viscious, kumbe vile tuliwapiga wakakimbia was a tactical retreat, 3 days later they were back in their hundreds, we were soundly whipped, mguu yangu ndio ilinisave i did the Jesus lizard act again and left my cheki maneno which sikuwai recover, wale wasee wa kona mbaya walishikwa walikipata. but we were not to be beaten like women, we contacted the dandora, kariobangi and njiru massive sat down and planned how to retake our bus stops, ile vita ilitokea hio siku ni ile unaskiaga over 10 people died, the police had to intervene to stop the two groups, at the end of the day Mungiki won and we retreated back to our new base to lick our wounds. without a source of regular income ndio maboys became thugs, hard core thugs.

Haha…The Bicycle Chronicles

Weh…no one tells hekayas better than huyu muyama.

hehe hekaya iko timam…
can relate with all those places:D

@Meria Mata umenikumbusha far. Sauti ya simba pale Brilli na akina marehemu king monday. I was a kawangware youth na akina junior. @kasaman unakumbuka brillie pale KIE Ngara.

Masaibu yangu brillie ni when after kurukaruka masai warrior nikaenda nkatulia kwa kiti pale karibu kwa mlango. So veve yangu inaninasa kidogo sister reggae fulani akakam akadai nmgawie veve kiasi. Before nmchagulie nlisikia tu particles za chupa zikimwagika ndani ya tisho kwa mgongo. Mujamaa alinimis yake yote.

Kumbe nlikuwa nakatia manzi ya rude bwoy fulani na sina habari. Ile vita nlipewa within two minutes before jeshi ya ungwaro ikuje kuniokoa … wacha tu.

History iko tu hapa imetulia

Now we know why githu huwa na wezi

the gangs have evolved, they are mercyless and will kill you for the sake of it.
mimi na support shoot to kill order

kawangware yout na kona walikua hawapatani ata kidogo, crew ingine ilikua mbaya niya Jericho.

:D:D:D

King lion sounds at Charter Hall, Ranking Tubbs Papa Charlie, Ranking Hussein, King James them good days.
Meria is the undisputed king of Hekayas.

Hio siku kitunguu yangu ilinukia hapo nyayo stadium courtesy of@wildfrank.