Sijui ka nimekoniwa!!!

Hapo sasa!

Check kwa land registry. Confirm na plot numbers. Niko sure land registry inasema hiyo shamba ni ya nani. Kama inasoma jina lako, and you ascertain that that is the actual land, shamba ni yako. I suspect ile plot ulionyeshwa sio yenye uliuziwa. Make sure that the plot you own as per the land registry ya government is the same as the one you have built on. Usishangae kupata plot yako iko mahali kwa swamp.

ka kila kitu iko poa na deal ilienda through vi legit sioni mbona uwe na baridi. Enda kwa lands, confirm shake is under your name, then maliza nyumba.

Ingia land registry kule hiyo land iko registered uliza upewe certified copy ya green-card of that land, it has the entire history of transactions on that land. It will confirm or allay your fears.

When buying land involve banks, chukua loan through sacco then get involve the bank when getting the land, land to be used as collateral by bank for loan…
Ile search and followup bank hufanya, conman yeye atataka kuskia…
The usual thing ul hear ni ‘kama ni mambo ya bank mi staki’… Hivo ndo utaponea wakora

the land has to be purchase first for you to use it as insurance to get a bank loan not vile umesema hapo juu.

Pole bro. Pesa ulipeana cash? I hope not. You should never pay cash when doing these things. Peana cheque because it will leave paper trail (CPA section 2 auditing manenos :D) that can assist you in any follow-up.

that is not always the case. you can use bank to finance land you want to buy & they will use it as collateral

Very important to talk to neighbors. I almost purchased a piece a while back ond on final inspection I run into a neighbor who told me the real owner is in Nakuru. So apparently dude was an agent (or a stranger).
And if you are purchasing ancenstral land, before you make the final payment, host a community party at the property where you invite the whole family ( cousins, sisters, pastor) paka the chief to be inducted into the community.

Pigia Gerrald umuulize hii maneno… Akikwambie shamba ni yake, jua ulichezwa na mteja wa nambari.

Hii mambo ya shamba inakuanga tricky sana…
Was the digitizing of the lands registry files completed… Ama cartels walikataa…

Shamba iko wapi? Hii maneno hua tricky sana. So many possibilities in your case

Fanya search.

This is why am ever reluctant to buy plots in nairobi. Ruai is notorious for this kinda sh!t…plot moja inauziwa watu watatu na wote wako na original title deeds. I think with digitisation hawa wakora wataisha…

Now did u involve a lawyer in the transfer? Have u done a search to establish that the plot is indeed in ur names?
If the answer is yes, then that nigga wants to “kula” u using the “absentee landlord” juu anaona uko liquid sana maybe.

Mundu Mulosi

[quote=“fishmonger, post:4, topic:159009”]

Uliruka stage moja when purchasing. In a developed area, its always wise to go back after viewing the land and talk with the neighbors and establish if they know the real owner. In most cases, absentee landlords tell their neighbors to watch their land to avoid grabbing.
[/QUOTE Lands offices in[/QUOTE]

Visit the Regional Land offices with all the documents you have, including the Mutation. Better have this settled now b4 completion of the house kisha upoteze both

Hiyo ndio kenye nado sahi coz huyu Gerald hapatikani kabisa. Pia natafuta huyo msee aliniuzia land ndio ka amenicon akule mabare kidogo. Mimi hubuy land na sijawahi kuwa na issue. I think this time nimekuwa sloppy kiasi