Silly German girl mouths off at Russian bouncers, immediately receives a hard reset

Things were going well verbally till she INITIATED violence. Thing is she thought being FEMALE warrants her to HIT a man and go unscathed.

Thia thread title isnt worded properly. Bonobo @captain obvious ,
[SIZE=7]Silly German girl mouths off at Russian bouncers, she immediately regrets it. [/SIZE]

You are wrong, I want you to imagine what if this happened in precolonial Kenya where a woman tried to slap an elder

[ATTACH=full]474946[/ATTACH]

Occupying someone else personal space is a no no situation, nothing to do with gender based violence, the man/bouncer respect her freedom of speech, until the lady violated his personal space.

Kwanza she received a “slap on the wrist” because she’s a woman. Angekua mwanaume angekula mangumi moto moto.

:D:D:D

hata mimi, Dmitry Sargasyan angedeenya sasa. Mzoga iko tayari.

I also hate when women slap men. but men have quick reflexes from years of being hunters evolutionary. they can react by not over-reacting put her down so she can think about her silly action

:D:D:D:D:D:Dwueh,hiyo ni slap?? Na sasa ingekuwa ngumi si kangetolea skeleton.

hahaha well that wouldn’t happen coz wanawake na waume only saw each other strictly inside the hut. Its coitus time.

The guy hapo kwa counter with the disinterested look. :D:D:D:D:D
After the slap, chick looks dude in the eye soliciting help, dude says with the eyes, “Sasa ona ujinga yako, me sikusaidii.”

honestly this is not what i had in mind. that man can get really heavy unless the woman is a weight lifter

I agree shida ni the man over reaction…It isn’t a fair fight coz of gender dynamics.

:D:D:D We should meet in a hut for good old coitus!

Stop gender violence fantasies

There was no overreacting there, she gave her shot and he returned the favor but she couldn’t handle it!

mbwa ya soko mjinga kula takataka uwache kuharia thread mbwa hii

Wacha kupretend. Wasichana wa 40kgs hubeba wababa kama Big Show. Wewe leta that tommy cat.

getting over excited over sexual and gbv as usual