Silver lining

Atleast ajue WD40 ni ya kulubricate, si ya kuinundate.

Hapo sasa.

and the MOD does it again

Anakula kwangu and plus nampatia early experience that only a few could have ambayo itamsaidia baadaye kwenye maisha yake

MOD ni nani?

Hehehe.
Tumbaff.

:D:D:D:D:D

@introvert I once heard that in your death bed,it is the great experiencies you had with those who matter that you will remember. It is not the hectares of land you own that you will. On that note,lemmie go visit my younger siz,i miss the sibling rivary that somehow is never personal. Work can wait till tomorrow.

Wow! Onyi kanyangia hapo. Those are moments Memsahib watches you from the kitchen window and smiles.

Do you have more room at your place?please adopt me…hehe enyewe wewe ni baba mzuri sana…hope watoi wana appreciate

8 years old you said? Thumbs up man. Continue mentoring him kabisa.

Couldn’t help but chuckle at this:

:D:D:D:D

Hehe…just proves he’s normal. He’ll be back for sure. They don’t stray too far.

Introvert I envy your family…mama watoto can washa nduthi half kick, your elder son carries you kwa bike mkienda shule,now your eight year old is a genius who is a mekanika just like the dad…you are one lucky dad…brary crayon bandit.

I remember my old man(MHSRIP), used to have a Peugeot 404. Every now and then aki fungua bonnet niko hapo, aki angalia carburetor, niko hapo, akibadilisha tyre, namsaidia kuinua Jack.

One day alitoka akawacha hiyo Jalopy hapo. Mimi na my elder bro tuka chukua ufunguo. I had seen him drive all along and wanted to do it soo bad. Mimi huyo kwa driver’s sit. My elder bro the other side. Tukawa twatoka kwa compound hivi, tunakutana naye kwa gate. Nili freeze, kuwachilia clutch na gari ikazima. Alikua terror mseh !!

Nilijua hapa ile viboko ntakula ita cover mpaka ya next year. Surprisingly, he smiled, hugged me na kuingia aka kaa kati kati yetu hapo ndani. He asked me to show me what I knew. Aliona tu gari ikitoka hapo like a boss.

Tangu hiyo time mpaka aka pass, our relationship was never the same…

so cute

Kuja na ile drum ya 270 litres ya WD40.

I totally agree

I totally agree ,he is wired correctly, live red, neutral black earth green, sio kama wale wa room 254 ambao live ni green

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Black mamba ya Raleigh ama?