SIM Card fraud at the bank

mimi I have never opened a Equity account. But, suprisingly when I download the app, it says I have an account. Sasa I cannot even try to see what is going in here. Equity is scary! CBA Loop is scarier, you cannot withdraw through the ATM (BUT IT HAS GOOD CUSTOMER CARE).

Prestige accounts kwa struggling banks , the lats I checked barclays was being bought by sijui absa from south africa .

Naona mlisalimiana na msito @Tarantinoh

:D:D:D

They have penetrated every single hole- health industry included. I would like to know how that is going as well. I saw it being called “business diversity” on a different post.:rolleyes:

Hahahaha

Also with Barclays Prestige ,but I also have an Equity account for PayPal purposes,which is why I am following closely.

I have a Loop ATM card and it works just fine.Dude.
If you are too old to know how Loop works just shut up.

Loop ATM card does not work at CBA ATM at Garden City to be specific. I have to use the nearest Barclays ATM.

Unabishana na mtu ako na reach husband?

That is a problem with the ATM, not the card. I am in Mombasa and it has worked practically everywhere.

Damn! I was thinking of opening an equity bank account kesho. But it looks like I’ll have to think twice. So which bank can you people recommend?? KCB??

As long as it is NOT Co-op!!