Simba Arati behind KAWANGWARE 46 skirmishes.

Hehehe ama hiyo ndio ime ni washa mimi ati dame mrembo hivyo karibu achomwe :smiley:

Leteni efidens nitawaonyesha mahali ako, meanwhile chacha kuja uone vile mdosi wako anatafutwa.

Sir do you work for Kenya Police(utumishi kwa wote) or you work as an AP(assistant police)?

Afande peana hiyo nyagau ama katanuka zaidi in retaliatory attacks…naskia ata OCS ako ndani ya mix

Hmmm Wanjigi’s safe room! :wink:

Mix gani chairman?

S

Sir I don’t operate on hearsay, peleka evidence pale muthangari police station sio ktalk.

mid afternoon…God is good it wasn’t at night.

Don’t be bothered by the smile. Just inform the cops if you know where he is.

Sir you’re very daft, you think keyboard warriosm would assist. If you’re sincere with those allegations you should have filed a report at muthangari police station not at ktalk police station, tumekuona kutoka jana trying to hijack @purr thread. Try to be original before you engage me.

[ATTACH=full]135313[/ATTACH]
Morning damage assessment, this plot belongs to a known Kikuyu landlord. Its mostly homes and shops. It was the target if violent robbery and arson.

hii shoga ya FSK round this inabore kumamaye

Exactly, the problem with Kenyans wanataka wafanyiwe kila kitu.

It is madam not sir,secondly it is widely touted that the said Arati is doing all this with the connivance of the Local OCS and going by how touchy your are could you be the said OCS?

on the night of 26th various businesses were torched down and looted… despite the distress call, the OCS did not dispatch police to respond to the distress. This went on 27th wen people had already suffered major losses…

I intentionally used the word sir that is if you don’t get the drift coz you’re an empty debe, what have you done with that critical information apart from penning it here?

Pathetic and more so when we witness here a self professed law enforcement officer trying to defend the instigator of this heinous crime just because they belong to the same political persuasion.

nime-i-ignore mpaka fumes za gibleys zi-itoke…

If I were the landlord, I would personally call Simba Arati and ask him one question, “Hello Arati, mimi na wewe nani mwanaume?”

Jama amesema nini, mimi alikula block kitambo sana.