Simba1 breaking news

he assumes he’s a god

1 Like

There are people stuck in a time warp. E.P.‘s. Enemies of Progress. On the other hand…leaders get booed everywhere. It ain’t nuthin’

masubcounty washamalizwa huku

Not even a long shot.
Yours is stumbling in the dark.

Their immature actions scare people from other regions who would otherwise vote for Raila. Good for them if it makes them feel good but it works against them in the long run. If they can show this kind if disrepect when in opposition, how arrogant would they be if they win an election.

11 Likes

Double likes

3 Likes

To be heckled and booed ni sawa. As long as no missiles are thrown

For a president to be booed, that comes with the territory.

What annoys me is that Uhuru has not visited my village of Kijabe, BUT HAS VISTIED KISUMU SIX TIMES, yet he expects me to vote for him unfailingly in 2017.

Atembee Lari ama pia sisi tumteme…

I wouldn’t scream to boo some leader, my medicine would be to not vote for that leader again if he’s caused misery for the citizens. Especially if I had evidence for the alleged crime. I wouldn’t shout at another leader just because my leader incited me to, I’m not a puppet.

Stop blaming RAO, may be he had nothing to do with this. Rao has henchmen in Luo Nyanza…watu kama ule governor Ranguma may have organised these crowds to heckle Uhuru w/o Rao knowing. The same vile Sonko can organize a group of youths to heckle Raila, will u blame Uhuru on that? think about it

Why does he bother with those idiots… Foreskin na using a imewakumba hata hawajijui wakiongozwa na babun.

1 Like

. Yea.That late Romanian dictator.

Very stupid of them.You don’t heckle the head of the state just for the sake of it.Am sure some of them don’t even know what Eurobond is.

2 Likes

SAD AND IMMATURE. TOLERANCE TO DIVERGENT POLITICAL VIEWS IS NEEDED.

Congratulations to Kisumu youth.The illegitimate president must know he is not welcome in CORD zones.

1 Like

IMO, Uhuru must be a slow-learner. Unapeleka maneno ya NYS na Waiguru Kisumu, alafu unaexpect? Intelligence na the planners of this tour did not help a thing. At worst, I expect Uhuru to know that it is only realistic to steer off such topics.

Alafu unatumia siasa kuambia watu ati siasa haisaidii. Aaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiii, kwani unadhani watu wengine wote ni wajinga?

If I were him, I’d fire those who organized this tour. But I’d also be mad at myself for not reading the mood. Does that even make sense?

Chief…illegitimate? Sawa…but remember every decision he makes affects those youth who heckled him and the men behind organizing the heckling shall not allow
the fact that his presidency (according to you) is illegitimate or he’s from a different tribe affect their economic relationship with him…is it proper to heckle or to
aggressively agitate for change of the Government’s way of doing things?

big foreskin,wacha babuon akuje stronghold tutamufanya vile tulimufanya embu

He should not bother the same way raila nevers bother to give his vitendawili’s in central province

It is stupidity and arrogance that leads men to expect to be loved by all. Even in this tiny village everyone has a nemesis. Shit-wash is shit-wash. If your kids(read C.S) steals, your household looks suspicious.