Simon Chepsiror Lilan

UOTP

before marktoos death we didnt know the lawyer, maybe amerudi mahali alikuwa

Mahali alikuwa his family knew, now they don’t know.

just another smallwig trying to be famous…

1 Like

boss. he could be hiding

He will pop up in a few day’s time claiming to have been kidnapped & drugged by unknown ‘security agents’, tortured, kept in a dark room, then dumped by the roadside and rescued by a ‘good Samaritan’ who took him to a hospital. MCA in the making there…

3 Likes

Watu wanadhani MCA seats zinaokotwa? You have to scheme for it. Even if it means stage managing one’s kidnapping!

1 Like

oooooh i see…i guess i am behind news as always …

OR DEAD.

Heheeee ati mtu anaweka mbembe kwa kisiagi inatoa tsimbemba

1 Like

It seems that you are the one agitating for this debate. Talkers are just giving you RKO.

1 Like

Dead does not mean Killed

2 Likes

DP Uncle Ruto is the modern day Biwott aka the fall back excuse for everything and anything under the sun. I remember in the 90’s even when your cow doesn’t produce enough milk, it was Biwott fault. Ukitaka fame and mileage invoke DP Uncle Ruto name and people will know you and your story will be out there.

Meshack Yebei disappeared in almost similar fashion.

Just like Biwott, it started somewhere, we did not just wake up and started labeling him a fixer.

1 Like

Btw Huyo mjamaa anasimama sijui MCA ama MP huko Uasin Gishu county so we cannot rule out his disappearance being a stunt.

1 Like

Mwana wa Papa! Rurayo! Rurayo! Rurayo! Please

arap mashamba pia si ametuma watu wakavamia bibi ya Yebei ICC jana .

na si uko na bidii ya kusukuma hii agenda!

When you hear gossip balance it with some obvious facts. Post mortem was done at Lee Funeral home which I believe is still the best in Kenya. The family representative was present, his lawyer who now has “disappeared” the government chief pathologist, and Lee Funeral Home resident pathologist. The report was conclusive and the family accepted and buried him.

DP Uncle Ruto and Mark Too are great friends and both didn’t get on well with sen. gedion moi who claims mark too land is actually owned by President Moi. Mark Too also thinks he was the target of ICC not DP Uncle Ruto since the witness statement of DP Uncle Ruto home fits perfectly with his homestead not the other way round.

Lastly if the land is the cause of the obvious friction why rule our mark too family instantly and look to target DP Uncle Ruto. Does he have a monopoly of violence and land acquisition in RV?

3 Likes