Simp Beta Male Meets Kunguru

:D:Dhuyu ndio true definition of a beta male

Kama kawa wewe ni meffi in my eyes but ito video ilinimaliza :D:D:D:D kwanza ile kofi msee aliwekewa alafu he’s like fadhela vipi

Ochunglo Family na akina Magix enga wanapiga hesabu vile hio audio itakuwa kwa the next “hit”…

This is at least 80% of men in relationships in Kenya. Spinning plates like a MF and ignoring the fact that women mirror your vibe.You forgot your charisma and seduction and instead drive her around like an Uber driver ndio gari imfurahishe and not pay attention to whether the chemistry is there and then you chase tail because of the sunk cost.
I came across a new term called ‘Foodie call’ and it’s basically the simp who wines and dines bitches upfront and gets nothing in return no wonder the average lady ameonja sushi and prawns yet guys have only eaten fish fillet as fine cuisine. Look at how Instagram is littered with photos of dishes from expensive ass joints and it’s always females.
Guys if she says she is a foodie or she likes road trips, you setting yourself up to be a trick.

Let’s not be in a hurry to throw shekels around to impress a woman, watch her interest levels at all times.DON’T CONFUSE TRICKING FOR SEDUCTION!

Mimi kuna time i spent ksh. 10,000 on a very hot masaai kunguru and i didn’t get pussy… Hio kitu huniuma hadi leo…

How did you spend all this money?

One look at him and you already see how it all happened… The boy doesn’t even look that intelligent anyways…

And i can guess saa hii they are having some make up sex after the girl came back shedding those crocodile tears as usual…

Pole bro man… :p:p:D

Hii mwanaume ni :meffi::meffi::meffi:

[ATTACH=full]313300[/ATTACH]

Come to think of it, the MGTOW chairman @Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii amekuwa missing of late and he used to brag of owning an E Class as well :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Ako Monaco Grand Prix…

MGTOW batallion wako kwa corner wanakam tu saa hii na AMG zao :smiley:

Game is the most important thing.

Hapa kweli mtupu lakini MGTOW tunaingilia wapi??

Huyu jamaa utapata ako na bibi na watoto amewaeka pale Rongo, HomaBay county lakini amechanganywa na shiny eye hapa jijini.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Wameru mpooooooo…

Rule number one. Never ever get attached to anyone or anything, ata bibi. That way, when shit hits the fan unaenda ukiendaga

True, you only need to look at will Smith na vile jada pinkett amemufanya…

:D:D