Singapore And Its Lessons For Kenya

Agreed with most except the IQ claim. Both kenya and singapore were colonized and subjugated. Majority population in Singapore was immigrant budhist chinse (not ethnic muslim malay). chinese were progressive but due to immigrant tag were marginalized in colonial malaya (old name of malaysia) after independence the chinkus asked to separate from muslims. alone, they were able to use traditional chinese work ethos to build the modern city state. its the chinese not malays who build our roads railways dams and expressway. the yellow demons who have no concept of God or an afterflife take work extremely seriously than holy negros. thats how i understand the singapore story

In 1978, we lost a president who was feared by both big and small, and would literally beat mediocrity out of his subordinates. We just need a similar guy on that seat. Nyeusi bila kiboko ama bullying hautapata results.

IQ is pseudoscience.

How about we just agree that corruption is the biggest impediment to national development? All that other nonsense wachia racists. Kenya has the most intellectually developed youth population. Corruption is the bedrock of poverty.

Pseudoscience kitu gani. Since tunajua corruption ndio shida yetu, why aren’t we fixing it as a country tukuwe developed kama wengine ?
Hauoni shida ya IQ hapo ?

What’s your IQ?

IQ is the issue I noticed that having an education isn’t proof of high IQ when I was in uni…when you see corrupt leaders calling themselves hustlers and people voting for them and cheering

mko na maringo excess huko senyet

Singapore is geographically smaller than Nairobi county with a slightly higher population. That means the roi on any project be it roads or schools or hospitals or housing is going to be extremely high

Plus 70% + are chinku so even ignoring IQ differences, the mtu wetu nonsense we have here would not be enough to win public support there so issues really take priority in politics

Kenyan IQ is 82 not “barely 75”

Tafuta Costenbader & Ngari, 2001

Lack of testosterone leads to slave mentality, low confidence and subsequent underdevelopment.

I have yet to hear an HONEST answer from anyone to this weighty question … :D:D

But blacks are the most testosterone fuelled gorillas on the planet. Hillary Clinton called us super predators. The high IQ Asians and whites usually appear weak in stature but are built up mentally. That’s why the slave traders want to west Africa to capture the strongest Mandingos,yaani a few cowboys roll into your town and lay waste to you, shackles you and transports hundreds of you for thousands of Kms na you just sit meekly there to be enslaved for centuries. No resistance no higher ideals inspired by years of suffering…

Ni kama Tu vile unaezaona a bouncer ameunga unamheshimu until he opens his mouth to confirm that he lives in kibra with his jobless wife and six kids. This requires more than heavy muscle that helped in the days before industrial revolution. Sahii ni mambo na brains sio brute force and that’s where we bonobos fail