Single Mother Anasumbua

So whats the difference cz in both you still wont talk to the other person

perspective

Boss, sio mzuri ku ghost mtu. Engage her, but tactfully. Uendelee kuchukua slices, akae kama side dish bila yeye kuja. It’s an expensive venture, but at the end of the day you keep everyone happy!

Ata mimi hushangaa ati Ktalk kuna block button. Ati mtu ako anonymous site anapatia mtu mafeelings mpaka anakula block.

I think blocking contacts should be left to women. Lakini kuongea ukweli kila mwanaume amewahi kula block.

did you have to associate that jam with ocha??? Enyewe umetoka mushatha thii ūkiūmaga

Inaonekana mabeta hapa wamesahau ile lesson ya hekaya ,how women dump men viserious,ati “excuse me do I know you” @Wu Tang ,ebu leta link mabeta males wapate refresher course.

Why did you confuse her ? How long did take you to promise her marriage ?

Wewe.na guka yako @gashwin mtawacha ujinga…ujuaji mingi na hakuna kitu ya maana mnajua…

Bullshit ata upackage aje bado ni bullshit…

Wait till @gashwin go through the thread and list for you all the lies you’ve told.Wacha amalize uji even though @Randy is representing him

You are a bullshit,have you called yourself out.Ama huoni kundule

You are free to call me out whenever i post bullshit and i will always without fail return the favor…:D:D

Kama ako na bullshit si.umblock juu wewe huoni ugumu wa kublock mtu

No thank you apa cjawai block mtu and i am not going to start now…pms zako peleka mbali na mimi.

Tukurorana

:D:D

I did not promise her marriage. Hiyo ni yeye alifikiria na expectations zake.