Single mother drama!

Tia dama unafaa kujitia kidole mcoondooo, hizi ni drama gani? Story kama hii usiletee mafisi wa ktalk hapa, wengi wanaona u guys r doing the opposite looking for bastards. Kazi hapa ni kuruka mimba Na kupotea.

Nashukuru I have a house with a working shower…a cold shower has has on many a time swerved me from this madness

wow…you guys are geniuses…wow…just wow

Sasa you are running your bro’s stuff for him? Huyo jamaa ni mmama mbaya. Mwambie dugu yako arudi kwa Sir God aombe apewe life ingine manake hii anaishi iko na fatal exception…

Like someone said hapo juu, ujinga ni kipawa kwa hii family.

kama ako mikindani siwezi saidia wewe…Hoe hub

The problem with this woman (most women in Kenya) is you CANNOT COME TO ANY AGREEMENT! We started the traditional way they wanted; the woman did not fulfill her side of the agreement. My brother is actually trying to take responsibility, but wanawake was Mombasa wamezoe the white sugar daddy way of life; akina akothe. Na wako wengi!!!

Yaani after masters, wakili na hata kuplot with a magistrate haujui difference ya civil and criminal offence…

Hii ni muchene tu. Your brother is an empty soul who seeks to fill a void by impregnating innocent women. He needs counselling. As for you… utafute bwana wako ukue na issues. Busy body poking nose in other people’ shit.

Ebu fafanua what a long term solution is?

The best way of moulding a wife is introducing the stick and carrot theory. Huyu baby mama aliona her family will bail her out whenever she has a fit. My small brother also was willing to spend even more money to start fights uko kwao.
The childrens court has so many cases of similar nature and a structure to be adhered to. It’s is the best option. “Wewe sio wa Kwanza kupigana na Bibi yako, na hautakua was mwisho.” This out of court settlements keep on being overrun. A simple traditional agreement where the father wants to know the daughter did not even stay one day.
The agreement on money for there daily basis was turned into a smartphone (this are poor people) and a business that failed; selling mitumba clothes. We even offered to give her diapers to sell for her upkeep.

This kid is being neglected. Most neglected kids end up being the worst. If you cannot pay for baby class, there are even worse things to come. (Most counties, baby class is almost free) In Nairobi, baby class is approximately KES15,000 per term + expenses

Most men that end up kuruka mtoto ni wajinga; it’s why I like the children’s act.

Hawa ni watu walijuana, sio Malaya ulitomba ukahama. Kupotea no ngumu. The first amount of cash we gave my brother was deposit for renting a new house. But, they somehow intertwined thou not in speaking terms. They were going to get ‘married’ brother yangu akapelekwa Kikuyu land as a transfer. Time ya elections; she thought as a NASA supporter she has to change to Airtel, Drink KCC (not Brookside). In the end politicians added petrol to there difference. Now that the Sun is clear, the drought is near: we are all the same even if from different tribal alliances, WINTER IS COMING. Those that leaves alone will die.

Why can’t your family take the kid and bring him/her up?

We are willing as a family; my brother has agreed to take her in.
Wakili had advised that in Kenya, only on special circumstances can a father take the daughter and raise her; be given full custody.
Also, getting the evidence was lacking for full custody. Remember, the father was fighting to see his kid. From what I have seen with similar cases the full custody is given to the father when after all means of the woman to take care of the kid fail, this is usually when the child is in Primary.

[QUOTE="since I have
Master’s
, nafanya Project Management.
May I ask na si kwa abaya, do you think that you are much better than HER coz unafanya Masters and she is a form 2 drop out?

Since we are sure she has no money : You are trying to frustrate her coz she cant afford legal fees and you guys are MONEYED.

We forged a partially done vaccine record showing some KEPI vaccine were not done: Its coz of people like YOU that CORRUPTION will never end

You were not even there when they made that child, why dont you marry your brother if you think you are better than the women he can go out with.

Nitukane as much as you like, I dont give two shits.

With all that evidence am sure the father will be given the child’s custody halafu kunguru iwachwe ipuruke vile inataka.

But, most men give up on the kids na kuruka bcoz the woman has drama na hautaki kujulikana. Or, you see children’s court as an expensive affair.
This process just shows how the man can also succeed.
This project management that I am doing is normally done by the opposite sex, akina baby mama. It is so lucrative to the policemen in any station that they get so much as bribes from court cases.
From just drinking with a magistrate I came to realise; they wait for such cases with so much enthusiasm.
But, if the man goes to court and says the child is being neglected:

• Most policemen are shocked. They are used to woman reporting the man (mostly failing to offer child support)
  • If you go to the OCS with proof you can black mail him (the OCS) using the children’s act
  • Men are scared of taking woman to court. Woman will organise the man to be taken to court, and negotiate with the policeman on not taking the man to court but extract as much cash as possible. Especially, if she knows where the man stays. It’s even worse if you stay alone; a bachelor.

I have a very close friend wamesumbuana na baby mama drama and court cases for close to one year but finally alipewa full custody. He told me wasted excessive resources in that pursuit, resources that would have enabled him get an automotive or ka plot mahali.