SINGLE MOTHER RANT

Wengine poa sana …

[ATTACH=full]137657[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]137659[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]137660[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]137663[/ATTACH]

kuoa single mother ni kama kununua ile Lori inaitwa isuzu TX…mashida unpredictable zitakuwa zinatokea daily. the fact that another man decided to leave her WITH A CHILD is reason enough to not see her being more than the sperm dustbin she denies to be. Just dump yours in her and leave Asap.

The issue of single mothers is boy child and girl child issue ,fact is there are few nut cases out there and some of which have been arrested and charged,there are many single mothers who have been married or get remarried and raising a family.The root cause of single mothers and i think in majority is irresponsible sexual behavior that results in unwanted pregnancy which is mostly due to ignorance and stupidity by both and not taking responsibility and they would have been many but those ladies who get pregnant and raise their kids are mashujaas and some even go back and work hard in life and become successful. now you have the majority that hustle day to day also very hardworking.now they become easy prey to those few nut heads that want to use them and i can tell you this you cannot win a lady through the kids unless you are a pervert or you are serious about the relationship and know the responsibilities and the challenges that face the relationship ahead.for the pervert the lady should read the signs early enough so that she can assess the character and if not very sure not to expose the kids ,the problem is unless each case is handled individually and judged the woman takes the whole responsibility for her kids safety.It would be silly for a woman let the man meet the kids without preparing both the child and the man and worse is to allow men in her house thats what we call irresponsibility.the issue of single mothers should be tackled early in school on both boy child and girl child.my thinking

DEAD

For some reason,single moms are very weak, emotions overtake them you could be the devil n they dont see

I love them …
They are well oriented in domestic matters …

[ATTACH=full]137923[/ATTACH]

I find your article utterly offensive. You are portraying men as if they’re monsters. How do you tell a women to keep her daughter away from her biological father. Thats a big head full of chicken shit your carrying up there.