Single Mother.

Dem ako na kamba. Date her->Yes. Marry her->No.

…He is making testosterone boosted decisions. He should sober up and ask himself a simple questions. If the father of her son could not see anything worthy in her…what tells him she is going to be better for him. If she is the one who walked out of her previous relationship then it means she has a poor judgement of character na hivo tu ndio atajiondoa after the man in the case above hatoshi mboga. Jamaa italia saidi
She belongs to the street…The only time i can encourage a man to marry a single mother is if the husband died and i knew him.

for starters keep it in mind she can be wearing an acting costume.az of now u cannot SEE her in the real sense, ua eyes are bound to see as far as btwn her legs,so if u wish to understand what ur getting into, ask her friends(foes)launch an investigation.but if u listen only to what she has to say=premium tears,be wise

very good!
Now Please answer the final questions below Honestly…

1.You never bothered to ask because you wanted to avoid conflict [Yes/No] ?
2.You have difficulty making your needs a priority [Yes/No]

Riiink ikujeeee

Give it a try, if that’s what you really want. We all deserve a second chance, even single mothers do

Op has never bothered to ask. Reread apo juu kipooole. Someone could have jazad her fallopian tube and entered Embobut Forest enroute to Congo Forest or vile umesema.

When @Herod III asked "1.Are you willing to invest the few resources you have [time & money] on another man’s offspring ? ", you answered “NO”.

Yet, you want to marry a single mother. You are suffering from cognitive dissonance i.e inconsistent thoughts. You can’t say utaoa single mother and answer “No” to that question. You are not following a logical train of thought.

No amount of advice will change your decision to marry a single mother and fuck up your life. The world needs more men like you to clear the mess. You are all aces in my book for knowingly shouldering other men’s mess. I personally wouldn’t do it if I was in that position or advice my relatives to do it. But it is important for society to have guys like you to pay that price.

She hasn’t mentioned about the babydaddy neither have you discussed - here its where real stress will start arising from

Singlemothers mostly are weak to their babydadies and the daddy can bed her when he wants to nut. The question is; are you ready to share with the babydaddy?

Boss has she in any way hinted on marriage if not cheza chini kwanza for kitu 2 years haraka ni ya nini na already mko na first born take your slices and enjoy life in those 2yrs kama anakucheza utajua tu kaka otherwise all the best…

Hii kitu umekula kwanza

[ATTACH=full]333848[/ATTACH]

Haven’t met the toddler son yet you want to wife his mother? I say you’ve hardly scratched the surface of this ‘lovely’ 26 year old. You sir have been taken in by the display. And you want to make a purchase decision by what’s on display. I’m lost for words

Hehe wacha tu.

1. She has a a son.
  2. Financial demands- Pretender
  3. Trust the 40% of your insticts
  4. BBI na baby daddy lazima- once she settle the devils mind comes in alafu boredom itamfanya apelekee baby daddy slices.
  5. Final kijana chukua slices na uingie KARURA forest mbio sana but a disputing opinion is that alipewa Mimba akiwa 21 attachment with babby daddy might not be that strong or hata hajui nani ndio baby daddy.

Leta wrink bana…

@administrator its high time you looked for atleast 5 feminazi women singo madhas wakuwe wanaleta advice ya singo madhas and check the singo madha haters , walete pia perspective on their side of the coin maybe introduce a singo madha section and a betty kyallo subsection hapo, a salon subsection and umama subsection

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, here is a rendition of @Dothraki screamer 's story from a time traveller. Sit back, relax, and read the thread.

Link: https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/experience-with-a-single-mom.91176/

utakufa tuu na bibi yako akuwe singo madha