Single mothers everywhere

And is going to triple in the coming years juu ya corona

Will corona make them pregnant?

Hapa nakubaliana na Bingwa.

Why is it that there are very few single mothers in Muslim communities? In fact, I have NEVER met a muslim single mother.

Even Indians don’t have many single mothers like we do yet they’re heathens.

But only in a marriage system

Religious bullshit restrict them from having sex before marriage that is the reason kuna high rape cases in India. Vishunus are horny bastards.

You must be a special kind of stupid or have never attended a biology class. Let me break it down for you. You need a male and female to make a baby. Decent human beings do not abandon their offspring. If they do, and can’t be traced, the government should shoulder the responsibility not penalise the parents that sticks around. Otherwise there would be even more street kids than there are now.
If society despises single mothers so much, why keep making more. Hypocrites! Wear your condoms.

If you keep propergating such kind of ideas then the worst is yet to come.wasichana na wanawake kwa jumla wanafaa kufunzwa good moral values and how to be responsible.men will never get pregnant, give birth or even breastfeed. So it’s upon women to be responsible and catious bearing in mind the tasks that awaits them incase they misbehave.hiyo upuzi ya kusema it takes a man and woman to make a baby imepitwa na wakati, utawachwa ukilea spoilt bastard

Wako wengi and the divorce rate in that community is ridiculous… but wanajua kucheza chini. Trust they ain’t shit hakuna tofauti na kabila zingine.

Like I said you can’t force anyone to rear their offspring. Not even the women. It’s the decent and moral thing to do. That there are so many women doing it on their own should reflect negatively on men that refuse to take responsibility. Just because biologically men do not hold the baby doesn’t absolve them of all responsibility, including making sure there is no reproduction if they are not ready to be parents.

A chuckle everytime I hear wear condoms from ladies yet they are the ones that mostly suggest dry fry…that’s been my experience. In a country like ours where life is tough sex education should be hammered into young girls coz they are more likely to pay the price.

Betty Kyalo, Lilian Muli, Akothee etc etc?

I can’t be at your IQ level

I always preach that ladies should refuse with the vitus until the right man comes along + ukue na pesa yako steady. Having said that hii story always preached here that kids without a father turn out bla bla de bla is not always true. We have many homes in that Kenya with stooges as men for fathers. Staggers home drunk beats the wife and the kids, does not even pay any upkeep and therefore in my view does not deserve the daddy title. A bad role model.

Hizo" facilities" za thika road have made many women single mothers and very bitter!!!

Add to this,

1. Implement shotgun weddings for couples found fornicating, or having conceived through the act.
  2. Ban divorce and any benefits that any parties accrue from divorce including child support and spousal support.
  3. Shun any party found guilty of abdication of parental responsibilities from any “unwanted pregnancy”.

Hii itapunguza umalaya for both men and women.

Na wenye wame abort sasa…

You should not bow to pressure. Two reasons, STDs and accidental fatherhood.

Kwanza wale wako in low class neighborhoods na government housing projects kama Bahati, Kaloleni, Jerusalem, Shaurimoyo, Makongeni, Ziwani, Maringo, Ziwani almost wote ni single mothers, especially if she is above 21yrs old. We shall be like Blacks kule Bidenstan(new), Uratchet na umalaya kwa wingi, diseases, broken homes, criminality, etc. Itafika time requirement ya boy kwa mdem ndio amuoe ni if she has a kid or not…This arw getting worse guys.

I blame @Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii ft @Karoga

singo matha wengi huzalishwa na old rich sponsors juu wao ni ma~dryfry artist hawatambui juala kama @uwesmakei