SINGLE MOTHERS MUMEZIDI SASA! WTF???

Yes, awache kutusumbua.

2 Likes

Huyo mama anafaa achapwe kiboko.

4 Likes

Sikumuuliza

My workmates are busy calling her ako mteja. Salala. The world is ending! Si aitishe tuu pesa! This one will be given a plot and a phone and a free holiday by Samantha Bridal. Wanaume you see what you’re doing to your kid when you leave your baby momma stranded?

1 Like

Ni mukorintho chances are kuna mzee wa church alipata hii maono, mzee jakubu seconded by mzee jehoshaphat

17 Likes

It could be mental illness.

1 Like

Yaani tumeka wanted columns tukafika public anouncements?

1 Like

mwaka inaisha na January alikua amesema This is my year I must get married. hapa ni speed courtship ya miezi tatu aolewe one weekend to christmas

2 Likes

@Kimakia kazi kwako!

1 Like

Hapo ndiyo hit n run imetufikisha. Poor woman. Leo team single mom haters watapata field day.

3 Likes

Cut me some slack, it isn’t always the husbands fault that he didn’t take care of the baby momma. If you marry a thief expecting some reforms well, hio ni yako, just like moving in with a drunkard assuring yourself that the habit would stop. Its not always the case, choices have consequences, nonetheless am sympathetic with her since for a person to do this believe me they have been through hell and back.

1 Like

seriously???

So, what’s different between this woman and the other bisches/SOBs who seek mates on the net, papers, dating agencies etc?

The only mistake she did was to drag the poor kid along and presenting a wack CV stating her years only. What’s her culinary skills? Sexual abilities? HIV status? Etc etc?

9 Likes

so sad

sasa curtain kwa kichwa ni ya nn sasa…si lazima MTU aone kile ananunua

5 Likes

Angebeba a laminated full size picture of her daughter ahang kwa shingo.

Mtoto akae nyumbani.

3 Likes

Poor baby girl! But if a man can’t accept you and your baggage aka kids, he should just fuck off!!! And to those bashing her, it gets lonely at times don’t fault her!

2 Likes

Signifies she’s already a bride waiting for that man to unveil her.

1 Like

:D:D I think it’s a social experiment and probably cameras around

1 Like

Mother and child look healthy and clean to me. Mum go home and continue doing the great job you have been doing. Poor child.

1 Like