single mothers

i love pussy but i dont support this.noooooo

slang for bitch

How did she become a singo mother? Who is the father of those fatherless kids? It is even harder to have a singo mother as a fuckmate. Plus how do you love her kids:eek:

No man loves another mans kids ukiona jamaa na single mother its either anakula slice ahepe ama he is a sissy. Even animals when they take over the pride they alway eliminate another maleā€™s children.

2 Likes

Evenanimals when they take over the pride they alway eliminate another maleā€™s children.

Youā€™re not an animal!!!
[ATTACH=full]123122[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

Conclusion: to be on the safe side,always ferk virgins ama niaje?

Hapana. Conclusion, date whoever you want, but dont bank on it.

Itā€™s hard enough to love one person, but two or more, simultaneously, you can only pretend. For now mimi hutaka nikiwa hapa, the nearest single mother akuwe South Africa, in terms of romance only. I am okay with single mothers in all other spheres of life lakini mapenzi, its just not me. Too much baggage that doesnt belong to me.

Jinga.

Wah!
I sincerely hope you (collective for all the misogynists and bigots on here) look back at what you have just said (thinking anonymity changes who you are as a person whereas it actually reveals your true colours not only to others but to yourself!) when you have grown daughters - just looking at the ladies who have made such a big contribution in/to your lives and saying this to their faces without feeling ashamed will suffice for now.

Aki c unajaribuā€¦admin c umpe tu title once

I do not generalise single mumsā€¦there are some I give lots of respect whom I consider a millions times better than some kungurus whom open their legs on sight of mzinga.