SINGLE MUM BY CHOICE

Wanawake wa siku hizi na kujifanya wajanja.

How now?

Mbegu ananunua nimuuzie? Sampuli yangu iko fine

People actually read all this copy pastes?

Are you a white South African?.. If not, keti pareeeee…na uwank polepole.:D:D:D

i thot pow wow is …ama wacha tu

Kumanna zako niache

Toxic feminism. If they’re so ‘unhappy’ who’s forcing them to get married?:confused:

Relax bana…rough Monday?

As a woman nature will tend to make me side with a lot of what other women support. However, sometimes like in this post wah! How selfish to willingly choose to be a single parent. It’s like a pg woman smoking coz eti it’s her body! What abt the need of the kid?

btw am a singo matha of 4 kids (diff baby daddies) so am not against single mothers at all at all but stop misleading others that it should be a choice. Not fair to the kids.
Na sitaki maswali abt my 4 kids iyaa:D:D

nataka kukuogeza wa tano,hapo pipi?

some women are delusional, “Ati white donor”. she probably thinks that her child might look like Beyonce

Mental slavery tings

Mama pima tulia ama ulambe lolo

Marriage favours women more, not yet that evident in our society mbecos our laws are not that punitive more so due to our highly patriarchial society.

However, when married, a man is the Sole provider hata denges wake awe MD pale Unilever na perks mingi job.

Property ya the man is also jointly the wife’s resource, thats why well off men have alot of women at their disposal. Women see them as a free pass to the Good Life.

Tell that lass, she is delusional, ata fika 40s aanze kujichukia. Women need men more than men need women IMO