SINGLE MUM WITH A BOY CHILD

Even slices no unalipa mtoi wa mtu school fees na wako wako bado kwa magoti.

Hii thesis tuliandika 2017 na tukamaliza. Uliza @M2Random

Girls always support their mothers unquestionably.
If the mother is happy, she’s happy.
Boys on the other hand are the carriers of identity and future generation and they are genetically and naturally predisposed to question their blood lines.
That is why women can’t raise men.
You and that boy will never get along.
He will put up with you now because he doesn’t know any better but as soon as he hits puberty, expect rebellion and resentment.
A boy always looks up to their real dad ata kama ako jela.
It’s a natural thing that you can’t change.

Advice jifunze karate mapema kabla huyo yout man akuwe mkubwa zile videvu utashikwa na huyo kijana akikudai shamba hajui ulitoa wapi

We sio msee mpoa :D:D

@M2Random lol

1. How old are you?
  2. Will the kid live in your house or her(wife) parent’s house?
    +++>If you are above 32 years, you can compromise by marrying a single mother because most suitable mates at that age bracket will have kids and you cant change that. If below 32 years, abort mission. It is too early to compromise by raising another man’s seed.
    +++>Assuming that you are above 32 years, only marry her if the kid will live with her parents and enable you to start on a somewhat clean slate. Most marriages involving single mothers, that have succeeded, largely involve the bastard not living in the man’s house, but with her parents. Let her know this from the start. The reason for this is because kids will always be kids, and you will be in a big dilemma when the kid misbehaves in your own house. You are marrying her with a kid (compromising), she has to compromise too by letting that kid live with her parents (away from you). Akikataa, she is just another selfish single mother and leave her alone. You both have to compromise.
    NB: I am assuming that the father is 6 ft under or serving life in prison for multiple murders.:D…otherwise utatombewa bibi upende usipende.

:D:DI always say that women are like a crossword puzzle that never changes. If you solve it once, you can solve it any time you want to. Ndio maana most women are likely to cheat with their exes than new men, juu kuingizwa box tena ni mbio mbio. I can drill almost every girl I have ever dated bila hustle mob especially wenye breakup haikuwa scandal. :D:D

If you are young just don’t do it, be like that guy @culture he ferked a singo mother na alihepa… Hata hakulipia kuma.

Brathe hufai kuwa hemisphere moja na single mothers. Wahenga walisema

Huyo hana Mtoto ameabort, scissors zimepitia.

Hii kitu tulimaliza last year with a notable female ktalker stating:" A woman is loyal to her needs.Once those needs are met she can vamoose at any time."

Most probably that SM is looking to secure the financial future for her kid.She can pretend to love/put up with you for 20+ years till the kid is all grown up before she kicks you out.

Exactly why men have to be very careful not to use their HARD EARNED resources raising another man’s seed. Kwanza I hope huyu single mother anaongelelewa hapa ako na doh sio msoto…otherwise this nigger is about to get into a financial black hole.

Chunga sana…io kihii takuja kata wewe makei ukicheza. kama utaoa yeye, zalisha yeye mwanzo

Correct me if I am wrong, but you are significantly more loaded than her. No single mother will date a guy who is broke than her or at her level for obvious reasons, financial opportunity. Oa halafu utuletee hekaya:D:DIn six months tops, ukiona badala ya kununua plots pesa yote inakuliwa na watu hawana DNA yako:D:D. There is a good and valid reason why guys avoid women with kids. [SIZE=5]BAGGAGE+BAGGAGE+BAGGAGE[/SIZE]

Iko talker last year alitoka kuoa single mother Malaya akampeleka Sanford chips na kuku ,kesho yake safari park na mtoi alienda wapi @Ice_Cube updates?

Pwegegegegge mturandom amefungulia handle zake tatu, hii topic haiwez mpita

Uliacha kudara waiter matako:D:D…ama nikuitie Kihii Kiaganu…naskianga ni waiter pale Njoguini:D:D

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/sometimes-its-nice-to-be-gentle-romantic-to-a-hooker.35113/page-8

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/how-to-win-the-heart-of-a-toddler-who-is-not-yours.35235/

i have said here before, nothing is good or bad, only thinking makes it so, quoting Shakespear.
It is all up in your mind. The fact that you are already in doubts, ought to raise a big red flag.
If deep down you, you feel like you are not ready for it. please stop.