Singo Mother Children Names

so how did you conclude this from photos and names. I think there is one fact that seems to escape you guys… most of the single mothers get their kids in marriages that breakup at some point and as we all know naming is done at biryh

nadai kulamba tu, sitaiingia

Niaje Shiku:)

Niko poa thankyou.na wewe

hahahaha…hio ndio ile line tulikua tunapewa wakati tulianza hii maneno.lakini unastukia mpaka balls ziko ndani

3 Likes

I want to lift the veil of incorporation in you. yaani literally. The cold is biting where i am. I need company

mmh?

:eek::D:D:D:D:D

1 Like

kwani wewe uko size number??? ION I wish P zingekuwa na numbered sizes, mtu angekuwa anachukua tu size yake anaacha hizi zingine. mtu akitaka kukupea unasema "no thanks, am one size lesser "

2 Likes

actually the question should be the other way round…BTW it was just to show the eargerness with which’ kichwa pekee’ tu ndio ilikua inaingia.ilikua tu in story ya kukuingiza box

never cared much about single women hadi mmoja wao akafungua facebook page in her son’s name which has daily updates including pictures documenting every minute of the child’s breathing life & “inspirational” quotes (read desperate words ati oooh my son is the only real man, my boy can never hurt me.)

Plus the boy is called Jayden kama vile talkers wamesema hapo juu hahahagfsad

6 Likes

Two of my childhood friends are called Alphaxard na ni wazee almost hitting 30. Both come from strict patriarch homes so kubali tu umezeeka.

Pwegegegegegegeggegege we have a Jayden too in the family, the mother is single too

1 Like

Maybe the father was called Jayden? :D:D

These dumbness is part of the reason I left mkz

Alphaxard is a very common name in Luhya land. kwanza one of my was often referred to as Fakii (Fucky)

But the mama is kinda fine…big mathuthas, cute face…lazima nikamue hata kama ni shoti moja.

Jaheim, Jamal (christian), ladasha(size 8) :smiley: in a few years there will desean and deandre. The ghetto names of America are ones Kenyan single mothers think are cute.:smiley:

2 Likes

Hiyo jina iko kwa Bible boss

I know. My point is must we pick anything even some we cannot pronounce?