Singoo mathas waliwafanyia nini?

It doesn’t make you immune to umeffi, you’re still full of shit. So tuseme wewe ni born in 70s

@Bush man you created a single mother and so are surprised why guys who have nothing to do with single mothers (never created one) want nothing to do with single mothers.

Maybe I’d be very surprised if a guy who created a single mother somewhere is hating on single mothers.

Now all women want to marry a rich successful man; a woman has only one challenge and that is to ensure she doesn’t get pregnant in relationships.

Unless she plans on marrying the man, it’s her responsibility to ensure she doesn’t get a child because of her later future prospects. The man she may be dating will possibly be a poor guy in future because girls are known to prefer cool partying guys who almost all lack a future.

These single mothers choose crooks over good guys. I see even at workplace new ladies are warned of certain guys or even married guys by everyone but they don’t listen. Not until they become single mothers.
It is not the guy who made them pregnant who’s at fault, they have themselves to blame. What do you expect when you get pregnant for a married man? What do you expect when you get pregnant for a man whom everyone says is a crook?
This advise has been given to ladies since time immemorial- look for a good man before you get pregnant. But on the contrary, most of them get pregnant first, then start looking for a good husband second.

These single mothers choose crooks over good guys. I see even at workplace new ladies are warned of certain guys or even married guys by everyone but they don’t listen. Not until they become single mothers.
It is not the guy who made them pregnant who’s at fault, they have themselves to blame. What do you expect when you get pregnant for a married man? What do you expect when you get pregnant for a man whom everyone says is a crook?
This advise has been given to ladies since time immemorial- look for a good man before you get pregnant. But on the contrary, most of them get pregnant first, then start looking for a good husband second.