Sio Tribalism But Kalenjin Civil Servants Are Assholes With a capital A.

@Kalenjin101 karibia your fellows wanamaliswo

We have enough Kalenjins friends to need non-Kalenjin ng’eteek

Takataaaaaaaakkkkka tombwwwwweeeeni na ibilisi. Firweni na mapepo na makende na makwapa zenu zipate boils nonstop.

The mighty Kalenjins will stand tall, and eternally prosperous!

I’ll unfortunately have to agree with you on this, based on my interaction with members of the community some years back.
You can be professional, have a laugh and form what you think is friendship. But you’ll never know their innermost thoughts. You are an outsider.
You can imagine the shock I got when there was a strike late in the night. If it wasn’t for my quick action, I’m not too sure I’d even be typing this.

RUTO WILL NEVER EVER BE PRESIDENT.

Pride ya dim eyes hua ile playful and not meant to intimidate you. Ile tu you recognize them or their titles and the hard work they’ve put in to acquire them.

Hii kiburi ya kalenjinga ni ile repulsive

We learned this about kales the hard way while at Moi Uni. Service delivery ilikua down kabisa and kales students got preference kila mahali.

But we had one very motherly janitor mkale, alituweka vizuri.

Every time I want to take a tribal angle, I always remember a positive. First house we lived in a Kalenjin showed up and gave us 2 months to move. Walikua wananyakua za parastatal. Ours had a big X. At the end of it he was not such a bad guy. After extensions ata alisaidia kuhama na hizo Mercedes’ truck za kdf.

:D:D:D:D

ukabila ni ujinga in this era…

:D:D:D:D:D:D kambas are the worst dogs,totally untrustworthy and snitches plus witches , the tribe I trust in this Kenya is luhya , waluhya ni watu wazuri and straight forward apart from few halfcast pests like @poyoloko

Salima???hostel H? Ugly biach

Hii ni hekaya mzima why are you treating it like a footnote, hii tengeneza thread yake kaka, ama niaje @Wanaruona

What about us modern luos you don’t trust us? yet we are civilized and polite as alluded by one luo fella hapo juu

Chap you are not a luo ,let me remind you brother before u are confused further ,we wi muikamba wa kathonzweni kuuya makueni ,wasomeaa kasikeu primary school na sekondali wathi mukaa boys , kweethiwa yua twamuetaa mbemba na nzuu Kuma kitui. Kasia ii

[MEDIA=instagram]Ceqbmwbj3CX[/MEDIA]

I am seeking @Jimit’s opinion here, @PHARMACY please keep off from this please, tafadhali tafadhali

Yaani hakuna mkalejing hapa Kenyatalk.

Wako kwa wingi. But they know the content of this thread is true so they cant bother defend their kinmates.

Hw suffers from serious identity crisis. Keeps switching between the tribes whenever its convenient for him. Exactly how a poisoned cockroach behaves.

looting gene iko very strong in kalenjins @Kalenjin101 .