Sipendangi Ujinga Pia

leta link ya original

Vijana mko na pesa ya kuharibu. Why do you maintain 2 residences? You might consider me old school but hiyo monthly 5 or 10k is a substantial amount. If your pension plan is sorted Inatosha a decent holiday kila mwaka

After I broke up with her, I dedicated my energy to work and got one big contract. Ilinibidi ni-upgrade everything to suit my new financial status. Nikaona uzembe kuuza hizo furniture etc. So I retained the whole house and started a new life elsewhere.

fisked

Troll

Lakini pia consider lodging is like 2k per day so ingecost More. Mancave is very convenient because pia inapea dame comfort.

Dont forget my nephew in university uses it akiwa on session. It is the least I can do (apart from paying his fees and upkeep) for the orphan and he looks up to me.

All this happened whilst you were married? Gotcha

Stick to the topic wewe!!!

:DHigh chances are that 6 months from now you will be regretting this.

I dont think so. The video does not reveal the girl’s face, or mine. :smiley:

Forget the video. Having scored like 10 other women you might come to realize that despite her shortcomings the slay queen was more exciting than all the women you are meeting so you now want her back in your life

Sasa kama una evidence (“video whatsapp ya dame mhot kumliko, in my mancave, twerking”) mbona usitutumie ndio tujudge.
Evidence muhimu

i agree, better to be with a guy my gay!

= A FAKE ASSS MATAPAKA!

mbisha ya huyo mdem mhot.

Juzi tu another chic wanted to come over eti “pika lunch poa nitacome,” nilimshow utakula kile utapata atakama ni maji. Hakutokea na maisha iliendelea.

Some women can take advantage of guys who love cooking, unalisha ngombe mwenziwe anakamua…ata Mimi sipendangi ujinga pia!

Thats an RKO. Good loooking Bruh. Thumbs up

I thought I have seen everything until now, kuna village anaitwa @mkia ? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

:D:D, hehehehe I thought a dim eyes pal was being corny, when he invited a chic for ugali Omena, kumbe kuna wafuasi in that area.