Sisemi kitu. Ni kupita napita tu. Hata msiangalie.

Hahaha talking of experience I see.say hi to ur swit mom too.she really good.

Wazee before there was Made in China, there was Made in Korea… there was Made in Taiwan… there was Made in Malaysia and Made in Singapore…

Kwa hivyo sweatshops ni mingi duniani. Foxxcon is not permanent!!

MADE IN CHINA is not the first nor will it be the last. [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]China is America’s bitch of the moment. :D:D:D

She’s simply being divorced!! So line up fellows and be the next bitch!!

China wakimea pembe the American assholes just move on to the next sweatshop.

Iphone inaweza andikwa Made in Kenya very very soon and very very easily!!!

But the question remains when will the rest of the world wake up and stop being LAZY.

Tuwache kuwa parasite feeding off this American innovator.

:D:D:D Too much sir. Forgive the young lad. Najua anakuwaga troll lakini usiue mtoi bana.

Hehehe ,shida za kwambia mzee ukweli inauma mbaya saidi.

Nishaatoka hapo.

Patco, in the short term Huawei may exeperience shortage of the said components, lakini the chinese will make cheaper copies of the parts and eventually come up with better alternatives.

Panasonic is a lacklustre dying brand whose glory days are long gone. Hell they even stand to lose more if the stop supply to Huawei.

Huawei has a 1billion people market at home, with a communist govt behind them. If it comes to protectionism, wanaweza piga simu kwa comrade Xi atoe directive that only Huawei phones, comms etc. can be sold huko.

Dictatorship?
[ul]
[li]Facebook.com[/li][li]Twitter.com[/li][li]Instagram.com[/li][li]Pinterest.com[/li][li]Tumblr.com[/li][li]Snapchat.com[/li][li]Picasa.google.com[/li][li]Flickr.com[/li][li]plus.google.com[/li][/ul]
Blocked.

I guess it will be some time before we realise who the Chinese really are. Saa hii tunaona tu tumtu tumefunga macho.

Funny, of those ones I am only on pinterest and even that one I am looking for a way out because of too much spamming. In short those things aren’t oxygen.

:DYou must be Chinese! Me too. I am in neither of them. Not even one. But that does not mean that my taste must match that of other Kenyans. So imposing draconian blockade on the whole country just because; my tastes? Not good.

I think you have a sound argument, but where is this place you are calling silicon valley located?

Imagine a Chinese OS. Unatype COME HERE autocorrect inaandika KUMA HII. Unaonanga vile user manual zao ziko na kizungu marudufu.

:D:D:D boss unafikiria kutengeneza microchip ni kama kupika mayai fry ama boiro??!!

Unadhani hio kazi Intel huwa wanafanya ni rahisi sana? Boss you need insane research to get to where akina Intel are.

Na hata ukiiba microchop design schematics just ask the Russians and the Chinese how difficult it is to machine a die from stolen drawings. That circuit board is nano metric in size, the tools alone, needed to steal that chip are space age. Unaskiaga vitu zinaitwa logic gates na electronic gates??!

Unadhani U.S wanaringa kwa nini? To hack some of these technogies is impossible.

You can steal the iphone external design that’s very easy but can you steal THE BRAIN that makes the phone work?

And by the time you manage to hack one microchip, the U.S already has a newer and more complicated one in the market.

By the time you spend billions hacking, creating a foundry for the die… apple has already launched a new phone with a chip ten times more powerful than the one you just hacked.

The best they can do is stockpile… :D:D:D

[SIZE=7]Huawei Built At Least a Three-Month Stockpile Ahead of Trump Ban[/SIZE]
Bloomberg News
May 17, 2019, 1:07 PM GMT+3
[ul]
[li]It is said to have chip supplies to tide it over for months[/li][li]But longer term, Huawei would struggle to supply its customers[/li][/ul]

U.S. Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross says blacklisitng Huawei has nothing to do with the “trade situation.”

Huawei Technologies Co. has stockpiled enough chips and other vital components to keep its business running for at least three months as the U.S. curtails its access to American technology, people familiar with the matter said. :D:eek::eek:

The Trump administration on Friday blacklisted China’s largest tech company – which it accuses of aiding Beijing in espionage – threatening to cut off the American software and semiconductors it needs to make smartphones and networking gear. But it’s been preparing for such an eventuality since at least the middle of 2018, hoarding components [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]while designing its own chips, (issa lie :D:D) the people said.

Why is icloud not blocked?

I hate Huawei phones. Afadhali hata Oppo.

There are many mobile phones, originating from China, which don’t use android. Huawei will pick one of the mobile apps systems upgrade it and bring out a powerful much cheaper mobile phone. The American could soon be very sorry.

A sillier comment has never been made. You think mobile telephony is similar to brewing chang’aa or busaa? Kuna kitu inaitwa research and development na ingine inaitwa strategic alliances. Sasa your favourite company has not been big on R&D and its strategic alliances are crumbling. It calls for strategic thinking not chest thumping kama hii yako. Everyone except perhaps you knows that Huawei is fucked. Dawa ni kukunja mkia.