Sissy bug has bitten Nairobi men

Unakubali kupewa alafu unalete hii kiherehere na mushene hapa?? Foonder!!

hapo kwa vyama ni kama anajua ile kirinde ya maanzoni chieth

Ya we are. We are like the Elnino floods…ya. You disappoint me. So you have all the facials, pedicures and manicures…eeeer for what? you lot are confused.

Hehe, shitty article, recently I told one of my kungurus, pia yeye anaanza kulipa bills tukienda out.

Hapo umeniangusha kaka in 2019 bado wajali what hawa wanawake have to say about a man?

These TWO points ndio solution pekee.

1. It’s better to ask a loan from satan than from a woman. I also return the favour and never lend my money to a woman.
  2. No matter your age, don’t spend too much on women. You can’t buy a nice car or a ka-ploti if you keep splashing money on women to please them.

[SIZE=1](Kuna Ninja inatomba/itatomba widow wa Bob)[/SIZE]

That’s the courage we want going forward.

:D:D:D:D:D…was wondering too

double standards ata ni lack of a better word

:D:D

wanking lives:D:D:D

Wacha na Forest Monkey yeye alisema ndo wanawake wampende lazma aingie gym afurishe muscles. Well, my momos like the skinny me and they know my frame works wonders on them

No I really don’t care but my mjubuleng does after it has done it’s job it stops caring again

That right there should settle this…perennial nuisance.
The alphabet crew, hypochondriacs that love red things and “morons headed that way” needn’t bother, seeing as they know it all but daren’t give voice to their half-witted “enlightenment” while addressing their mothers even as they call them all manner of names behind their backs while thumping their chests as they congratulate each other for spouting things they read off the internet like the gibbering, dimwitted, neanderthal apes they are (yes we can have smart neanderthals, aren’t we all at some level?, but they most assuredly do not qualify).
As you were “men”.

:D:D:D:D:D

Ati elnino more like hurricane takahamala.

You think attracting young petite girls at their peak is easy, they want the Cristiano look alike not bill Gates. When you where 18/19 were you murstabating at Warren buffets pic or you were starring at soaps confused by alehandro’s body. I am by no way broke I live in an apartment have a good looking car that’s enough to pull 9s and 10s but u need a musclar body a tall height a well developed jawline clean sixpack and a handsome face… anyway that’s what they read in usless novels and watch in movies like vampire diaries…

19-24 age, 8.5+ in looks… so that you can understand the kind of girls I bang huddah is a 7

Pump and dump PDYYM that’s the motto

Aiii these are all.feminist view even though i agree with them on just one point

What a load of bullshit!
Seduction is all about playing mind games. Cassanova, one of the world’s renowned seducers in history, was a short ugly man but he attracted most beautiful women due to creating different perception to seduce women.
If you conquer the mind of a woman, you conquer her body. You just have to know which angle to pursue.

There is no one method to seduce women. Jay-Z is an average looking guy with no 6 pack but he bagged Beyonce.