Sister in law

kamua leo

Even in the other parts of the country.
Bora Tu msikamatwe! Kikikikkkk…

Ati call a meeting? wewe ushawahi deal na wanawake kweli?

Hii maneno tumeiongea saana

I have a friend who employs very young primary school dropouts ama elderly mamas.the moment tuboobs tunasukuma blouse ivi tu,he fires her and hires another one and the cycle continues.the jamaa is a fisi but very careful not to break his family.methinks we need to borrow a leaf from him

Pwegegegegege :D:D:D:D

The Greeks say, Karima koru no ka nyoka

WHAT FOR? you forget this is a scenario only playing out in Timbuktu’s head? let him deal with his demons. i’d advise aone the SIL as sour grapes…and to let sleeping dogs lie…

:D:D:D:D:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2fS_47ARCc

Hehe…some years back when engaged my sis inlaw “seemed” to be flirting with me which I ignored and blamed the suppressed fisi in me.One Friday evening we bumped into each other along the streets and a drinking plot was hatched.Come 10pm I knew the direction things were taking when she said she would love to see my place…ati we go there and she will say if asked by her sis who she lived with that she went to her friends.
I became sober and rescheduled the visit,never to revisit the story again.Since then our eyes shyly avoid direct glances.

Some Luo men I know have married sisters, na wanaishi tu poa.

western na wapi?

been there done that, but make sure sio trap.

pita nayo unaachilia young yelow yelow booty

Wanawake! Ask for advice mkubwa, advice.

Hii mtu hajui wanawake.

Oh here we go again. The blame game! sigh!

Don’t do it, yellow yellow women are so many out there. I don’t encourage cheating, but if you must do it then pick some random female who is not related to her by blood. And who are these shameless women who betray their own blood sisters?

Yo, man
(Yo)
Open up, man
(Yeah, what do you want, man?)
My girl just caught me
(You let her catch you?)
I don’t know how all of this happened
(With who?)
With young "yellow yellow sister - in - Law , ya know?
Man, I don’t know what to do
(Say it wasn’t you)
Alright…

Apana not the case @Joel, we should encourage this people to go ahead and shag their Sista in Laws. Like someone said hapo juu this topic has been beaten to a pulp by the oh so vulnerable innocent boychild who can do no wrong. Yet it is a no brainer that ww3&4 is likely to erupt if many wives find out.

Won’t Work …
If all else fails , …arrange for an " Away Match" mbali na Keja …
That should keep her quiet for a while …