Sisters of the Order of Coward

I mean in preparation of a case that may be filed by the opposition that the govt flooded their strongholds with security forces thus stifling and intimidating their supporters. All bases should be covered

I get you now. Am pretty sure this time the opposition will be very surprised by how things will turn out. They are no longer controlling the narrative of this whole thing, and the public opinion in most of the country including opposition strongholds has shifted.

Militia ndio shida huko

But we have a serious police force and even military. These guys should not hold us at ransom any longer. I believe the GSU used to be called fanya fujo uone! Why should guys be allowed to make fujo at the expense of the whole country?

What’s the coverage per sq kilometer?

With gloves off? Thats kids play for the security agencies. Only that Raila is handled in this country as if he is above the law! So one polling station per county can be handled very well. If the police are not able, let the military assist them to secure the polling stations, including air cover! We are dealing with budding Militia! Let them have a taste of the full force of the law!:smiley:

Asante

A polling station Can be secured, but what about the voters safety to and from the polling stations?

There need not be any voter coming to vote, since they are not interested to do so. The purpose is to ensure the polling station is there. There were some places where no one voted at all, for instance in Kakamega.

I see your point.

Let hope it does not come to that.