Situationship

Wanawake si rational thinkers man,analeta tu emotions

Farouk, I always advocate for two people to make their intentions clear from day one, if it’s for the sex -say it. If it’s for the sex and company - state it. If it’s a long term love, babies and marriage - make that intention known.
You will avoid a lot of complications later.

Vile Freyja amesema hapo juu. Case closed.

A woman’s best years end after age 24 years. Kutoka hapo ni kukimbizana na mandume until she dies a second death i.e menopause. Huyu wako at 26 years amekulwa sana na vipii kama akina @digi @Mundial @Azor Ahai na @rexxsimba mpaka anapata nightmares when she imagines that you are also gearing up to pump and dump her. As for your case, she wants a whiff of commitment to show for it ndio ata kama utaingia mitini baada ya kupepeta hio kuma, she can atleast brag to parents that for once alileta hiyo kijana nyumbani.

Case in point, when I broke up with one of my last longterm GFs aliniambia very bitterly, 'Yaani umekuwa ukinikula raw hio miaka yote na hata kwetu hujui ni wapi?" Hehehehe …nothing irks a woman like a negro who destroys that pusy and leaves her high and dry while he is virtually unscathed. That’s why i advise guys to never troop back to their exes, always keep moving forward.

Grab a beer and stay strong son, you got a long way to go. Hio ujinga ya wazazi usikubali.

kwenda ona mama yake ,unaeza kua umechagua wrong:D:D:D:D

Wanataka upeleke dowry after knowing the lady for only two months
si afasali wakunyonge :D:D

Don’t date immature women who are already being controlled by the parents. You will have so many problems in future. We are past those times. Be patient and wait till you get a mature independent lady who will first get to know you well before tying you down with her kin. Also from your post, it seems that this is a single mother whose parents wish to marry her off as quickly as possible. That’s a very wrong motive for getting into marriage. My verdict: just leave her.

Run run run bro, woman at 26 with a good job and still staying at parents is afuture disaster…haja onja onja inje na may be her mama/mama’s maid washes even her pant for her and cooks tooo for her, she might sounds irresponsible

Is she wife material or this was supposed to be a fling? I also find it weird that her mum is pushing her to a man, coz usually it’s the opposite. Just remember, ‘kizuri chajiuza, kibaya…’

This is actually true btw,nkalazy asf

You know how you guys are,at frst ni zile no expectations,a week later,so who am i to you?

Spot on, and this is where majority of people fail.

Could be, but some parents want their kids to settle down, and give direction to them. wasiletewe watoto one after the other from different fathers.

:D:D:D:D:D…beta male ,wewe kwisha,wazazi wamechoka kufungua gate and wiping her tears after being dumped by Subaru mboys. Hapa naona in the near future ukiambiwa ,mgeni anakuja and unfortunately ,you aren’t the father of the child. Hapa unachezewa poker ya gredi ,my fren.

stop scaring the young man, you senior bachelor. :D:D:D

Better words on this case have not been spoken…

Hehehe she’s almost hitting the wall and even her mother is sick of watching her ride the cock carousel. Ata mamake sasa hataki kufuga kunguru.:D:D:D:DUkienda kwao you’ll have sealed your fate as the designated beta male provider. Good luck.

Women like being consistent. She’ll tell you she’s 26 today. 5 years from now, she’ll still be 26 … very CONSISTENT.

Hawa watoto washule si waulize haya maswali kule kilimani mums…the moment nimeonga kunguru inakaa na mamayake nikajua ni vinyangarika za shule…amani tunapata tena huku kwa village come njaanuari maghaseer wakirudi shule