Sivo servants, mumestock lube ya Christmas?

Bottom of the barrel scum nilikuambia if stupid had a name it would be you. Meza arvs polepole pea sized idiaaaaat. Keep your filthy cents like i told you nobody wants or needs it i pay more than your household combined… Umbwa

I give up…ferking pig shit…

More than 500m dollar used yearly to feed dogs…Kenyan military? is dogHole…

homso exual cunt go sell xharcoal to somalians…
traitors

You chose a wrong day to engage me takataka hii what is stoping you from engaging also in trading in charcoal? Stop projecting your gay tendencies meffi if you like taking the d up your shithole its fine by me just dont project kinyesi ya mende wewe your silly father should have wore a condom and saved the world your stupidity chieth gweno!

When you come to read comments and find yourself in Afghanistan bullets flying all over

Wacha wadinywe.

homosexual tafuta @T.Vercetti akutombe mkundu utulie ghassia

Badilisha handles ghaseers i will deal with your syphilis brain to the end… Na hio drum yako you call a wife takataka

[ATTACH=full]340535[/ATTACH]

na wale wako town?

Wueh hii thread imeenda Sambamba, Kuna mascuds na kalobosta flying all over

Hapo kwa balcony itabaki umecheza kama Israelis na gunias and shade nets :smiley:

Uniformed forces ni meffi ya ndongy and you know it that is why you have to overcompensate.

The mere fact that you are responding negates your opinion. Najua ulifeli mtihani so hata hujaelewa mile nimeandika but you will still respond anyway.

Wazee rika yako wanacheza na wajukuu wakienjoy christmas na wewe uko ktalk ukijibizana na watoto rika ya last born wako! See your life old fool! Na ukifiri unaeza dish without receiving back then you greatly underestimated me! Old fuck do the world a favor and just die