Sixth Sense - Never Ignore

Your houseboy must be @Kimakia

Nimepotea wakati nimesoma houseboy badala ya housegirl. Uko na kichwa mzuri kuandika houseboy mkae nyumba moja?? Immediately after being circumcised, my pops told me ndume mbili haziwezi kaa zizi moja. Nikaenda kuishi a house outside karibu na gate hukoooo. My point is, kama una akili timamu kama mwanaume hufai kuandika mwanaume kwako. The closest unaweza andika mwanaume ni akuwe watchman huko kwa gate (if you are wealthy) na usiwahi ona sura yake karibu na nyumba.
Mwanaume anaguza nguo zako, anaingia bedroom yako, etc ukifanya nini?? If you ask me you must be gay and if not, you deserve ten hot slaps for not using your brain. Your MAN card has been revoked.

The pertinent question that everyone is asking albeit indirectly is… Why are you gay?

Do no expect any positive responses from Talkers here. They do not know where you are based. And to all NEVER EVER ignore the 6th sense.

There is absolutely no reason why any man in his right mind would hire a houseboy mwenye anapitia hata nguo zake na probably kuingia bedroom etc. Unless you mean that he is based in jail kwenye hakuna wanawake. This situation stinks to high heavens. You’d have to be gay or very fucked up in the head to hire a man for that job - if you are a man.

We totally kemea hiyo fikira inayojichora. We refuse.

Not from where I am sat. Sorry. Your version and view of women is not my cup of tea M2Random…taraaaaaaaaaaa. Said in an Afrikanse accent.

Hello sir

Can we exchange ideas on German tuktuks

This is the gayest post in the history of kubomoa kabat. Even Kimakia can’t beat this.

I always knew @Kigui is some fat bottom homosexual

Tuktuk natambua ni tee vee es. Ya bendira inaitwa aye ‘new villager’?

I need to purchase a bajaj tuktuk

This is the meaning of a mboch redefined.

Wow! guys you can be cold and brutal! But do any of you ever think that even though you double lock your bedrooms and keep your watchmen a mile away from your door fronts, you still trust them to save your live and property??? that sounds to me like basement level IQ on full throttle.

umelipwa uchangamshe kijiji?:D:D

I don’t care what you think. @Kigui lives the way he wants when wants. My post was about the ‘gut feeling’ not about who I chose to employ.

Some of us are senior boys. Why should I employ a female to work for me. Niko na Bibi kijana. The only thing that a female will bring to me is temptations asubuhi.

I’m the age of your father. Kumbaff!

Which part of living in did I talk about? Please tell me you are brighter in comprehension!