Size of the Universe

They can actually be detected using gravity waves, there’s a new satellite being manufactured to be able to detect gravity waves.

Those are the ones that are too far to be sucked in angalia hio animation ya Teddy time that’s how they go round the black hole

how far is the nearest black hole to us?

Believe it or not it is believed there is a very large black hole in the center of every galaxy. They are called supermassive black holes the one in the center of our galaxy is 25000 light years away.

Scientists estimate there my be as many as 100 million black holes in our galaxy. The nearest one identified is several thousand light years away but we are not sure since we have been able to identify maybe 10 or 20 in our galaxy. We do have a supermassive one at the center of our galaxy about 25000 light years from earth

Muugi wa Njata i find this hard to believe

You better believe my dear villager. As the sun revolves round the center of our galaxy (aparrently since its birth it has done this like 19 times), we are in mortal danger of bumping into a black hole and beeing sucked in. One moment you may be having a Beer in bright sunlight and the next, total darkness descends mpaka you cant even see the beer :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

hehehe
you guys are funny, eti sun imezunguka galaxy mara 19. kkkkk, how long does one cycle take?
kwahivo ata Nibiru planet X iko

Hio story ya about 19times is true. Hi mambo ya Nibiru ni fanatsy kama ile maneno unaweza pata kwa zeta talk and such online forums

ni nini hii
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/planet-9-secret-dark-world-could-be-hiding-in-our-solar-system-a6823646.html

Nishaskia hio story ya planet ingine hidding out far beyond Pluto. But imeitwa Nibiru kweli? The Nibiru I have heard of is from Alien conspiracy buffs ati there is another planet in our solar system called Nibiru habouring a super-advanced civilization… hio ni Upuss. There may be another planet out there, but I doubt kuna ata bacteria living on it

Kuna watu husema there could be a large and undiscovered planet beyond Pluto lakini so far hatujaona kitu. Some say it takes thousands of years to go round the sun but all evidence suggests that there is no such planet.

kaa kuna aliens wana kaa aje, do they have limbs like us, do they eat and excrete, do they have senses? whats your take

Hio ni swali ngumu how aliens look inategemea vitu kadhaa eg the atmosphere, temperature, gravity, amount of water and atmospheric conditions. For example in planet with extreme cold you are likely to have creatures with thick fur or wool. In a planet with high heat or high levels of UV light most life would live underground.

kwahivo they would be without eyes

They could be without eyes. Even on earth we have creatures without eyes for example the animals the animals that live deep inside caves don’t have eyes.

You have to be world dumbest idot to believe this joke here’s a few lines
“The globe revolve at a speed of 66.6mph”
" Earth tilted at 66.6°"

last question, if the Americans did land on the moon in the 60s, mbona hawajarudi?

Ever ask your self why Google and Facebook uses drones ?
use your head look at the guys grave tombstone image
Wernher von Braun - Wikipedia

Next time ita Hawa wana CNN wambie mumetengeneza space shuttle na mnaenda Pluto mnalunch kesho.

Walikosa pesa ya kurudi it’s that simple. Kupeleka watu kwa moon ni expensive. NASA hawana budget ya kurudisha watu huko tena