Skin Problem

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D elders wanaweza vunja mtu roho

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D madam kijiji inakuambukiza. Chunga sana usikuje ukawa full time troll on the proll for violence and violence only

Wah wah wah. I need to log out for awhile before I become you. :D:D:D

I know just a place where you and me can log out to, a queit and serene place.

Near Embobut Forest ? :smiley:

Yes. But this time round, I wont parachute, I wanna give you the liberty of being the first female to parachute on a man. It will be a win win situation, you be the first female to parachute, I be the first man to be parachuted on.

I have absolutely no come back for this one.

Good. That means a yes. I will send you the coordinates later on, plus a pair of Nikes. I wear size 45 so…

Heheheheheheh…Enough said Sir Gargantua.

I am parachuting out of this thread Now.

:D:D:D
Why do you want to finish a dry fry artist

Turushie ka hekaya kaka

I’m not a doctor, but those spots could be due to various reasons like allergies, skin conditions, or even fungal infections. While you wait to see a dermatologist, you might want to consider using a mild over-the-counter skin cream or ointment to soothe any discomfort. In the meantime, if you’re interested in skincare and improving your skin’s overall health, you should definitely check out the skin whitening laser treatment. It’s a fantastic option that could help you feel more confident in your skin once you’ve addressed your current concern.