Sky Sports Reports

ION Santi Cazorla is leaving.

Huyo ameenda PSG

My counter on that note is that Emery wasn’t cut out for Parc de Prince because of the big names there. He can’t handle the egos of Cavani and Neymar combined. Think of Rodgers with Balotelli back some years ago. It was disastrous. At Arsenal, the lineup is not on PSG level. He might manage. And because he is an adaptable manager who thinks with his opponents in mind, he might change the game plan for the better. He might do well

[SIZE=7]Unai Emery to be appointed Arsenal manager this week[/SIZE]
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11670/11381199/unai-emery-to-be-appointed-arsenal-manager-this-week

Ballotelli was never good enough to replace Suarez? Rodgers should have put his foot down and told Barca you only get Suarez if Sanchez joins Liverpool or no deal. Arsenal also have Ozil and Aubameyang who can be considered big names on high wages so how will Emery handle them ?

Unai Emery might not be the best option for Arsenal. Remember his away record in his final season at Sevilla? He won Zero (0) away league games!! That record is not too far from what Arsenal achieved in 2017/18 season. I believe Arsenal needed a hungrier manager. If I were to choose, I’d prefer Brendan Rodgers. However, managers fair well with different clubs and a failure in one cannot be equated to another. For instance, Klopp’s final season with Dortmund was a total fail, but he’s now at the Champions League Finals with Liverpool.

Umenena kweli hapo.

wacha apewe chance tuone

Auba will be good… OzÍl on the other hand needs to go. He is not worth what he is being paid.

the little magician, a magnificient footballer

best midfielder ever

Ozil ni lightskin ana bore sana. Auba na Lacazette wataflourish and Ramsey too