SLAVE TRADE IN LIBYA

kindly link of the said thread

@Ice cube hiyo thread tafadhali.

I don’t quite recall the title. All I remember is that it had very few comments.

:D:D Blame Whitey, blame Arabs but not yourselves.

I pity some people when they started portraying their ignorance and start talking about Saudi Arabia. Do you know anyone whom has been here in Saudi or you just get this info from TV??

Finally got hold of it:

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/majuu-part-iv-soma-ulie-why-5000-africans-die-every-year-crossing-the-mediterranean-sea.44885/#post-956410

Mako mako mako…wacha nipige tizi kwanza ndio nisome.

:D:D:D

Quite intriguing hope the girl found happiness in the end

I was researching slave trade origins especially in East Africa and I found some documentAries current and past that show that slavery and slave trade was actually happening in Africa, wachana na Uarabuni. The Arabs came and found this going on. Native black Africans sold each other out to other chiefs,some even sold their own daughters into harems then would pretend that they were eaten by crocs . In Mauritania slave trade has been alive and well, In Sudan before cessation, slaves Were being bought by Christian organizations to be freed. This is not an Arab thing persee its indigenous Africans doing what they do best,selling each other. Touregs are like banjuni,they’re indigenous Africans with some Arab blood. Thing is Arabs are not enough to enslave they collude with indigenous Africans who they found already subjugating other clans or tribes. Africans love playing victim but truth is Africans are their own worst enemies. Even during Imperialism whites did not come to invade they simply bribed the so called senior chiefs with trinkets to sell out their own people. A shocking documentary I saw was of Yemeni Arab slaves. So just like there were white slaves,there are Arab slaves in some parts of ME. It appears that the more things change the more they stay the same. The same way, at Gore Island Africans left Africa for the cotton fields and died in droves in the ships so it is now and shall be. Abolishing slavery is still a pipe dream to many, even in mordern states like Mauritania. And you need not be black to be enslaved. Arabs are,girls from the Balkans,Indian and Singapore kids are sold for a,pittance by their parents. Mexico, American towns with prostitution rings that pick up runaway kids and keep them in sexual slavery. Nothing new or particularly shocking. Human trafficking even in the west and organ traffiking of hundreds of African Americans that go missing is a billion dollar industry. I once watched a true life depiction of a pedophile ring that kidnaps boys in US then auctions them online to chatrooms of pedophiles on a clock. The highest bidder gets the kid, molests the kid till he’s tired of him or too grown then kills the child and incinerates the remains. The world we live in. Not even kids in the US from affluent families are safe from human greed and depravity. What of poor refugees without a pot to piss in?

These blacks exactly where are they from because I know there are two govts one in the north the other the south, however the north is wea most pple live there are two tribes the tuaregs and the tebu, who to me look like mix of Arabs, ofcourse the conflict is for ctrl of oil fields, so are the blacks from Mali, Niger,Burkina Faso? Bcz the refugees were Tuaregs tho there were indigenous Tuaregs and Tebu they were second rate compared to Libyan pure blood Arabs. Majority of whom I believe originally were from Algiers. The industry is smuggling drugs,weapons and human trafficking,oil,gold from the desert and being cab drivers. Ofcourse some militia are armed by the former colonialists the French who want control of the oil fields,as does ISIS,as do Touregs and the Tebu who are half Arab, there’s smuggling routes that are dominated and manned by all these different militia which wasnt the case during and after Gadafi, wen a select few benefited. The routes are rife with bandits not dissimilar to the shiftas on the Isiolo roads and the ones in North Eastern in the 80s. These guys have the latest armoury. Muzaq and Ubari are the two main location of a huge oil field. It is heavily manned by Tuaregs though Tebu and other militia are jostling for ctrl. The area is mountaineous like Afghanistan but desert not arable land like Afghan wea they even grow poppy. Tuaregs and Tebu are minorities that were discriminated during Gadafi reign as he favoured pure Arabs and actually wanted Arab recognition rather than Libyan or African recognition,his drive to unification was merely a ploy to increase his visibility to the Arab community as a great Arab leader. Tuaregs are accused of being Islamist extremists responsible for the war in Mali. Its interesting that Mali was a hub of slave trade in the 1800s and now is a hub again as these people from Mali are sold in exchange for weapons to man and retain ctrl of oil fields in especially Ubari. So these black slaves are collateral damage in a war btwn brothers for control of oil resources. This war has no end in sight so short of a high level military op, this slave trade wont end soon.

Doc nipe link…Shoot nimeona!!!

The guys escaping to Europe are from West Africa - Cameron, Ivory Coast and those others. Some have degrees and had an ok std of life. Those who make it thru the razor fence don’t have a life that’s anything to write home about. They risk death and injury and may not even get to Spain,then theyre stuck in tents in forests in Morocco or as many as 30 immigrants per apartment,they do odd jobs for Moroccans who call them slaves and pay them pittance even in hospital after being clobbered by cops as they try to cross,theyre thrown on the floor like garbage. I know Kenyans also go in droves to Middle East to come back with nothing after being enslaved for upto 20hrs a day and return as corpses but frankly what constitutes a sucess story? Is it a guarantee of making it seeing that now Syrian refugees are also in the mix now? Are things so bad in Africa and are things so good in Europe really?

Which reminds me, about 2 or so days ago there were violent clashes in Morocco (Casablanca?) between immigrants and locals.

There is a resort town called Mellia , is where the blacks are quarantined, theres even a razor fence to keep them from trying again to access the Morroco/Spain fence .The local community organise raids and attacks like the one that happened sometimes back to refugees in Germany where they were burnt to death . The attacks are frequent. This is not an African Problem it is a refugee problem. I saw a documentary where Syrian refugees can not enter restraunts and markets in neighbouring Arab countries theyve escaped to, they get beaten and spat on even on camera. I think Kenyans are the few hospitable people to refugees no wonder we have the largest refugee population in the world. Btw Ive noticed an influx of West Africans into Kenya,maybe we are becoming the new Spain or Europe? On a light note the way these people climb those fences reminded me of a pack of monkeys, as in they were not missing a beat and those fences are sky high with razor and the guys climb it so fast, you have to respect their resolve and drive to get into Europe. I dont think Kenyans could hack it, these West africans are made of another mettle wacha tuu.

Next time you want war in Kenya to fight for your rights,remember these people and thank God you have a place to call home,peaceful and a meal and clothes on your
back. Very sobering. :(:(:(:(:frowning:

[ATTACH=full]141593[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]141594[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]141595[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]141596[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]141597[/ATTACH]

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

[ATTACH=full]141599[/ATTACH]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8cg5hhHJlA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfUAU5_1ZkA