slay queen,ulevi,polisi, njaanuary

Its a real young man’s life, you learn the hard way in life.

Nice hekaya. The common mistake you made was to let the lady tell you where to go. Never allow a lady of the night to direct where you will enjoy her pleasure chambers.

Lakini ulipoteza pesa mingi sana. Pole mdau.

Polisi hupenda kuaibisha raiya Sana hapa naona tu vibare ndo zilikua zinafanya kazi!

Never really understood what the crime is having sex in a car.

Yaanj ulishikwa mid stroke.hujumaaa!!!

wewe ni fake sana…how do you carry 17k cash i carry max 5 k cash kwa gari not more.

why carry that amount in cash? At any given point huwezi nipata na more than three K in cash kwa mfuko. With lipa na mpesa all over

Isnt it expensive using lipa na mpesa kila time?

till numbers don’t charge a dime maybe paying for fuel

A fool and his money are soon parted.

chase a cheque, never chase a bitch

The important of deposit money in Mpesa or using ATM

The transactional fees charged on till nunbers/paybills is negligible enough far more than carrying full bulk cash.

The shame won’t let him. The amount lost has been exaggerated by a factor of five.

There’s truth in every word of this story. I once underwent this torture by Malaya-Watchie-Fake police cartel hapo Yaya… I had come out of Sierra Lounge and wanted some coomer… So I walked behind Yaya Centre and spotted some yellow yellow. We haggled the price and she said that 500 shot, kuna mahali fulani hapo nyuma kuna place I can pay 100 bob and the watchie gives up his stall for us… So mimi hapo ndani…once the msolombo was out two big flashlights chapad me and I was cuffed…they took photos of me naked. Put me and the lady in a white car. The lady was set free a few metres away… They asked me what I did and told them…they threatened to report me to my boss. I had 10k in my pocket ilienda yote…they said I take them to ATM to get more cash. Tukafika Co-op Bank ya Total Petrol Station, Hurlingam. Nilikatalia ndani ya ATM nikaanza kupiga nduru…they had to flee the scene!

:Dthe agony! This set up has been going on for too long. Lakini nyege zinawakosea

:D:D:D:D…haikosi huyo diki pia ana hekaya kama yako kibao

:D:D:D:D So your nudes are out there …pole mjamaa. Police have been doing this for ages, kwanza parklands area na westie…but in 2000s

hizi high end places huwa noma basi, heri kwa solja pande za zimmerman (cc @PepoPunda )

I Know Right (IKR)…

The same thing for a fraction of the price… Me sometimes I just wonder