Sleep Paralysis Documentaries

Yes, many times, and about two days ago. The first time it happened I thought I was dying and I hated sleeping. I still feel that some attacks during sleep are spiritual.

1 Like

Itā€™s happened to me severally, sometimes it can be attributed to Jinns. I usually recite a verse from the Qurā€™an called the verse of the Throne(Ayat ul Kursi) and the attacks stop. It helps to sleep on your right side to avoid sleep paralysis.

ulizaliwa mgangaā€¦

1 Like

If you walked into a room when somebody is sleeping and stared in their face for more than 30 seconds, they will turn or open their eyes in ā€œdiscomfortā€, how do you explain that by science?

1 Like

Bet they thout you was on weed llloool

occult science

Hehehe! It was crazy. They thaught I was possessed.

kumbe thereā€™s a scientific explanation. All along I thought we had been bewitched by our ā€œevil neighbourā€.

ā€¦ huku wasee huziita mashetani za either veve ama drinks ama ile kitu mtu amezoea kutumia daily
ile siku utakosa kutumia ndio zinakukujianga
for me, ka quarter ka Legend ile siku sijachonga keeps them away

Withdrawal symptoms of alcohol. Used to happen to me when i used to drink daily. It always happened the day when i dint drink, but nikikunywa it doesnā€™t happen. thought nimerogwa ya ukweli. Unaskia ni kama maspirit zinakufinya ukilala and you cant wake up, when u eventually free yourself you start breathing heavily and feel tired. Used to cuddle wife when i could feel it coming. Saa zingine unastuka like getting a cardiac arrest while sleeping. I found the solution was to abstain from alcohol for two weeks, then moderate drinking from there on, once or twice a month is enough. Sio lazima unywe pombe daily. Going home early to play/learn with my kid and talk with wife over a hot uji and or popcorns is 1000times better than kupitia club. Weekends taking family out then having three beers over a game later in the evening is just about it.

4 Likes

smdh ā€¦ sometimes I just canā€™t with yaā€™llā€¦

[ATTACH=full]12365[/ATTACH]

Used to happen with a certain Jamaa in High School.
I was in Boarding school alafu huyu jamaa alikuwa my Dorm-Mate ni wale watu wanajiongelesha in their mothertougues wakiwa in ā€œdreamlandā€ lakini wakiamka wanadai ati wametoka jiji so hawajui Kisapere.
Anyway,huyu jamaa we always used to catch him in the dead of night kama amelala Fofofo alafu unamstua atiā€¦ ā€œWe!.. Pato! ā€¦Kojoa twende!..ā€
The guy would kojoa in bed alafu wake up all surprised!..

Haiya!

Question, can it cause death?

How?

@Luther12 ME LITERALLY RIGHT NOW AFTER THAT QUESTION!!!

[ATTACH=full]12389[/ATTACH]

1 Like

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I used to have the same problem thats why I ask, for me at some point I couldnt breathe inā€¦somehow (I think sleeping posture-kwanza kwa couch) I was only able to breathe out, yet I was completely conscious, my eyes are wide open, I can hear, but cant move a muscleā€¦this nightmare would go about for like 20secs and Iā€™d be forced to make some noise, like humming until niguswe na mtu. I always feared one day Iā€™d be alone and pass out because of lack of air. Thankfully it stopped after I cut some kilos and became very active. maybe I should have put this first before the question. :wink:

Sleep apnea and sleep paralysis (as in this listing) are two different things.

Mahewa! Breathing like a homo pithecus